Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

I posted this  "Hey what's going on!!? Are they all sleeping?? They should be fined immediately and start f'ng as soon as they wake up before breakfast!! Or throw them out of summer camp forever!!!" and asked you who i sounded like?

16 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I posted this  "Hey what's going on!!? Are they all sleeping?? They should be fined immediately and start f'ng as soon as they wake up before breakfast!! Or throw them out of summer camp forever!!!" and asked you who i sounded like?

Got it :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm filling in for gudari till he's done his move,  quiet on here.No Amy either? She said she had a hot date, must have been hot as she thought it was gonna be

So far so good. Bouy to watch 50 shades darker. GN Ash! ❤

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

As to be expected, nothing is enough to satisfy some of you. We already have 4 people just barely 3 hours into the start of a 24 hour nude day and people are already talking about making others join them? 

True .

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Me envió este " Oye lo que está pasando !!? ¿Están todos durmiendo ?? Deben ser multados inmediatamente y comienzan f'ng tan pronto como se despiertan antes del desayuno !! O echan fuera del campamento de verano para siempre !!!" y se preguntó quién sonaba como?

Hahaha very funny Ash!

• Upvote 1

Dear friends !we announces a competition for our three houses! Will podderjite our members. COMPETITION FOR ALL HOUSES !!! 
I'll look up the stats on the past week :
Who will gain the greatest number in the article for the week :
1st place - will receive sex swing in the house
2nd place - a stripper pole
3rd place - Kicked)
Good luck to everyone!

• Upvote 1