Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

my point exactly. you can't watch more than 1 apt at a time & the #2 shouldn't be punished just because they happened to have fucked at the same time. also the time zone difference makes it impossible to see a lot of the action regardless of who we may like.

What if you have the site open on multiple tabs?  Give 5 views to one apt for example?

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

What if you have the site open on multiple tabs?  Give 5 views to one apt for example?

split screen sucks. too distracting. that's gr8 for a security guard but not here. point is all views should be counted in some way.

Another problem with the views model is that it encourages the performers to carve out prime times or postpone activities depending on the other apts rather than compete for views. Why should Eric and Layla have sex when Anna is getting dp'd, that would just be stupid, for example.

This is probably why Alex hates Casahot so badly, because of the time zones, the Casahot girls are frequently in their prime time when Anna and Alex used to to their stuff. I think this is the reason that they pushed the magic hour later and later. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

split screen sucks. too distracting. that's gr8 for a security guard but not here. point is all views should be counted in some way.

Sure, but some have multiple monitors. The point is that one person could falsely push more views than  just 1. Maybe, I'm wrong about that. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Sure, but some have multiple monitors. The point is that one person could falsely push more views than  just 1. Maybe, I'm wrong about that. 

that's why a more fair method should be employed. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where the dead wood is. i remember when natasha was here. for 23 hours no one was home. then she & john fucked for 5 minutes. some places are similar to that. but to single out lpkp because they're not 1st is low. how about putting pressure on the bottom 3 for example? 

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Another problem with the views model is that it encourages the performers to carve out prime times or postpone activities depending on the other apts rather than compete for views. Why should Eric and Layla have sex when Anna is getting dp'd, that would just be stupid, for example.

This is probably why Alex hates Casahot so badly, because of the time zones, the Casahot girls are frequently in their prime time when Anna and Alex used to to their stuff. I think this is the reason that they pushed the magic hour later and later. 

I think Alex is jealous of CasaHot because he wants a CasaHot girl participate at their swinger parties :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think Alex is jealous of CasaHot because he wants a CasaHot girl participate at their swinger parties :biggrin:

The casahot  might not go for Alex but they would light Anna's world up  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1