Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

14.7.1.png

Beautiful naked girls last night having fun with their guys. I appreciate all the nakedness and it is definitely much more at the Cpd. than in other apts. but it is now just the usual thing.   

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Russ said:

Here are the people you would want to invite to your party  

According to the ratings yesterday everything is bad. Today KPLP good - but they had at the party all participants.

On sex toys - there is progress.

30 minutes ago, Refur said:

Beautiful naked girls last night having fun with their guys. I appreciate all the nakedness and it is definitely much more at the Cpd. than in other apts. but it is now just the usual thing.  

So what should they do? Enable the mode of Lisa and James? So they kicked out very quickly.

110049.jpg

110048.jpg

110050.jpg

110051.jpg

110052.jpg

110053.jpg

110054.jpg

110061.jpg

110063.jpg

• Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, groomy said:

According to the ratings yesterday everything is bad. Today KPLP good - but they had at the party all participants.

On sex toys - there is progress.

So what should they do? Enable the mode of Lisa and James? So they kicked out very quickly.

0   367.34 kB

0   427.56 kB

0   407.83 kB

0   352.66 kB

0   420.93 kB

0   394.09 kB

0   297.05 kB

0   553.54 kB

0   279.74 kB

This is a kind of funny problem. We complain about lack of nudity and hiding in some apt’s. but where there is a plenty of it we get used to it and it stops being so exciting. It is the same as with nude beach. After a while the boners stop coming unless something special is in the view but you still go there anyway

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Refur said:

This is a kind of funny problem. We complain about lack of nudity and hiding in some apt’s. but where there is a plenty of it we get used to it and it stops being so exciting. It is the same as with nude beach. After a while the boners stop coming unless something special is in the view but you still go there anyway

Very good analogy. They have peaked and we know they won't progress into swinging so what's left to surprise us. If they think toys are the answer, I think they are in for a surprise. Nothing looks faker to a viewer then using toys. Toys are great for the user, not the viewer. Just hanging out nude and playing games isn't going to do it cause we already know how it will end. The compound should not be made up of committed couples. It should be full of horny ass singles, who are exhibitionists and like to party and fuck shit up. There should be a rule that no one can fuck the same person more then 2 times in a row. Put 10-12 people in the compound, fill it with booze and music and let the fun begin.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Refur said:

Myself the problem it's not the nudity,it's just i don't find the very large house it lots of residents intime to me.Never created any connection with those residents.Prefer an small house with an couple or three persons in it.