Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thx! I love it. We should all love it cause that's probably what's motivating them to get views. 

Deep down, Alex wants a piece of a giggley Latina ass especially since he's stuck with toothpick Anna.

Of course he wants that.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ah fortune cookie without fortune is like beer without alcohol :angel:

They tried to tell me some bullshit that it meant I was really lucky. Pfff, I'm not that stupid. Lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

They tried to tell me some bullshit that it meant I was really lucky. Pfff, I'm not that stupid. Lol

Don't need that cookies Amy you are much more happy pursuing your own fate and happiness :heart:

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, groomy said:

For the last week they have a bad rating. They were even slightly scolded.

Swings will be but later.

Symbian&ohmybod and etc - they will not buy for their wages. So this is for the project.

About parties - they have 2 compulsory parties a week and one common at all homes (jn this week - big party in the yard). Today they do not have an obligatory party.

They play poker - on paid chips for desires.

Are the Compound apartments rated together or separately? This group (K&P L&P) is at least trying to get more views. The other two and half couples are doing little. S&J are probably still recovering from the weekend though sex is back on and though Eric and Josh are on good terms, I think Silvia and Layla are not. Rose is just alone wandering around.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Refur said:

Are the Compound apartments rated together or separately? This group (K&P L&P) is at least trying to get more views. The other two and half couples are doing little. S&J are probably still recovering from the weekend though sex is back on and though Eric and Josh are on good terms, I think Silvia and Layla are not. Rose is just alone wandering around.

i would also like to know the answer for the ratings. imho these apts should not have to worry when maria & grisha do nothing. they, james, layne (although it's not really their fault because of the pregnancy, & rose (only because of idiot artur) should be the ones that have to worry. what could they be planning? get rid of lpkp & bring in some total unknown group now? that would be stupid. the summer just started. could lena's illness have been partly brought on by the stress of having to perform above & beyond everyone else? give them a break vh. they're doing fine.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i would also like to know the answer for the ratings. imho these apts should not have to worry when maria & grisha do nothing. they, james, layne (although it's not really their fault because of the pregnancy, & rose (only because of idiot artur) should be the ones that have to worry. what could they be planning? get rid of lpkp & bring in some total unknown group now? that would be stupid. the summer just started. could lena's illness have been partly brought on by the stress of having to perform above & beyond everyone else? give them a break vh. they're doing fine.

Pretty sure Alex and Lina won't risk the health of their people.

If they wanted to kill with rating they would rent a sybian. I just looked it up, $150 for 12 hours. Announce days in advance it will be say this Saturday, they got 5 women there and 4 guys, thats 15 bucks each and they would get the most viewers ever and a huge payday! I should be their manager

• Upvote 4

And don't say who will be riding or when, you need to watch all 12 hours, and as an added bonus, the women will be blowing  their guys on and off while theyre riding. It would probably crash the shitty cam setups they got and no one would see anything.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty sure Alex and Lina won't risk the health of their people.

i don't think they would on purpose. but who is deciding these things & what kind of threats are they having to put up with? there are 10 apts or whatever. they have to be in the top 1/2 i would think. if they want to get rid of dead wood they should go after some of the others. these guys probably put out more effort than anyone. true, a & a have to have some high ratings when they are having their group stuff but they have a lot of help. these guys deserve a little credit. not threats.

• Upvote 3