Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Please be so kind as to not talk to me anymore unless you'd like to sincerely apologize for the nasty things you have said about me. Till then, you are persona non grata to me and it seems as well to others who also don't appreciate your manner of speaking to others around here.

I thought I had you on ignore --it wont happen again

18 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

That's because they are all running around naked and it has got completely boring and I never thought iris would ever get boring

Iris and Lex are cool but there's nothing special about them. They're just like every other couple that's ever been on these sites.

3 hours ago, groomy said:

For the last week they have a bad rating. They were even slightly scolded.

Swings will be but later.

Symbian&ohmybod and etc - they will not buy for their wages. So this is for the project.

About parties - they have 2 compulsory parties a week and one common at all homes (jn this week - big party in the yard). Today they do not have an obligatory party.

They play poker - on paid chips for desires.

Groomy, again grateful.

I was really wondering which end took the "prizes" from that unfortunate translation misunderstanding to the boot.
They would be a swing chair and a pole. Curious to where and how would be compensated with these awards. And who .

Even more so now that all crews are practically mixed as a whole

I don't think it's fair to judge the compound as a whole, when certain others carry a bigger load than certain others. I guess Eric is living the Marxist dream he desires. Slacker!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I don't want to spoil the record, but I just noticed that there hasn't been single comment in the VV forum in 22 hours. That is amazingly bad. As soon as my sub runs out I probably will lose all track of that site like I did RLC.

VV is awful.. even worse since the website upgrade.. they need some new couples.. fresh blood.. 

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't think it's fair to judge the compound as a whole, when certain others carry a bigger load than certain others. I guess Eric is living the Marxist dream he desires. Slacker!

I agree ! Lena and Peter associated with Katie and Phil keep the "flame" lit for the complex virtually daily.
This was evident in their "holidays" last week. Okay Layla and Eric have already had their share in glory, but renewing it efficiently only results in gain for all there. Silvia and Josh at least look like they're still trying.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Refur said:

I know this was not the first Compound’s group blowjob or pussy licking but it was the first group fuck I have seen. Though on separate beds I found it exciting and hot. K&P however, left too early.

These four are getting very comfortable around each other and a progression from last night could be to invite more people to this kind of events.  Rose is e.g. not getting anything at the moment.

I agree with the observation about the progressive and intetative interaction between these 4.
We have practical examples in Anna and Alex that we can dare more without exchanging partners in the real sense of the term.

The path they are taking is evidently much wider and more efficient than Eric tried with Angie or Jess, for example.

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I think the humiliation factor for the losers could use some amping up.

No one loses do they? If the guys lose they either get blowjobs or eat their girlfriends out, and vice versa. Who exactly is losing there?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

No one loses do they? If the guys lose they either get blowjobs or eat their girlfriends out, and vice versa. Who exactly is losing there?

Thus the need to deepen the punishment for losing. If swapping isn't an option, then perhaps humiliation.

• Upvote 1