Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Well, all decide where to kiss u the number of kisses. Logically, if you touch him kissing the opposite couple, not put it in a complicated site, pufff! Okay at the beginning, but it is already boring if they don't risk a little more!

23 hrs to go.

If you think this is boring feel free to not watch. This is exactly how good things get started. Don't expect too much and see where this takes them. They are having a good time. Try to enjoy it.

• Upvote 2

But I also have to say that they are drinking enough alcohol. Who knows what can happen... I just know that Katie loves Peter and much! I think that I can not say the same Lena toward Phil.

Ok, they seem to have finished playing, now it's time to get those dicks hard. Everybody know what happens when you get a guys dick hard. Yes, that's right, you're gonna get fucked.

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If you think this is boring feel free to not watch. This is exactly how good things get started. Don't expect too much and see where this takes them. They are having a good time. Try to enjoy it.

To me they are having fun which makes it enjoyable to watch. I call this the Iris policy.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

I have five levels of success for this.

Level 1- ALL 4 go out to the terrace and smoke naked

Level 2 - ALL 4 skinny dip

Level 3- sex in the same bedroom together

Level 4 - Get one other tenant in the property  to join them naked  in the house or skinny dipping

Level 5- Get the entire house crew to join them naked in the house or skinny dipping  

So far not even lvl 1 reached.