Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June 2017.

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

??????????:confused: What is that comment suppose to mean?

It simply means that she allows us to see pretty thing of her when she is present in the apartment, about three quarters of her time so we can eventually forgive her about going out for a drink and doing the Party with her girlfriends in the evening
When I read your comments, most of the time I feel like you are reproaching her, so I put things in perspective simply

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

It simply means that she allows us to see pretty thing of her when she is present in the apartment, about three quarters of her time so we can eventually forgive her about going out for a drink and doing the Party with her girlfriends in the evening
When I read your comments, most of the time I feel like you are reproaching her, so I put things in perspective simply

I was not complaining.I just made a comment about her going out to party three nights in a row.Why do you not say anything about Thestarriders comments?He continually derides Kami and you say nothing about that. Mod privilege again?

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I was not complaining.I just made a comment about her going out to party three nights in a row.Why do you not say anything about Thestarriders comments?He continually derides Kami and you say nothing about that. Mod privilege again?

As far as I know, it was you who wrote the last one, I just reacted to the last comment, there is no history of privilege, I just interpret your comment, that's all

The 4 girls went to a restaurant, where Kami could it real food with real proteins, and then they went to their favorite bar, listening to a singer...

Strange, the replay doesn't work between 02:31 and 03:39. What happened ? We can't see them coming back. Has anybody seen them live ?

Yulia didn't come back with them, the blond girl (Tatania) is sleeping on the couch in the LR.

7 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

The 4 girls went to a restaurant, where Kami could it real food with real proteins, and then they went to their favorite bar, listening to a singer...

Strange, the replay doesn't work between 02:31 and 03:39. What happened ? We can't see them coming back. Has anybody seen them live ?

Yulia didn't come back with them, the blond girl (Tatania) is sleeping on the couch in the LR.

Replay don't work in the other apartments   either