Maria & Grisha Part #2

No way VH it's getting them an pool..refuse to believe with their terrible delivery sinse the house start VH would give them an pool...that would mean they are happy with them...if so just horrible from VH part.This residents don't deserve pools they deserve to get out the house and better residents to take their places.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

No way VH it's getting them an pool..refuse to believe with their terrible delivery sinse the house start VH would give them an pool...that would mean they are happy with them...if so just horrible from VH part.This residents don't deserve pools they deserve to get out the house and better residents to take their places.

Maybe they bought it themselves or they got them the pool as their last chance... 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe they bought it themselves or they got them the pool as their last chance... 

Could be but,in my opinion it was VH to put the pool.Gess they didn't cair the horrible prestation of the residents or that users aren't liking them.Gess this people are for staying..that's why they don't change an bit..they know VH don't send them out.Hope iam wrong.

38 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thats easy my friend shes on the phone and uses the Android Emojis.

Yes, Android, but why do they look squashed to me. So they look normal to you? It does the same thing on various keyboards that I've tried. Maybe it's Firefox?

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, Android, but why do they look squashed to me. So they look normal to you? It does the same thing on various keyboards that I've tried. Maybe it's Firefox?

Must be Firefox. They look squashed to me too and Jab is using Chrome, as far as I know.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Unsichtbarer said:

iPhone 7 here. I'm actually doomed. Bought a lot of stuff in iTunes. I'd lost all this stuff if I'd change.

Well I think most Android Phones and iPhones are great phones. I am not the type of guy who hates Apple or loves Android. I started with an Android phone and stayed with Android because theres nothing what would made me change at the moment. 

Just now, Unsichtbarer said:

iPhone 7 here. I'm actually doomed. Bought a lot of stuff in iTunes. I'd lost all this stuff if I'd change.

Have never bought anything from iTunes ever. Not a gaming fan and other fancy apps.Infact I am busy with my servers all the time. More so now with 'Petya' looming large.