Maria & Grisha Part #2

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 11:28 AM, Chip2020 said:

Grisha gives Maria's pussy a 15 minute workout. He fingered her and massaged her G-spot while she squirmed on the bed. Following this video, they had a quick, hard fuck and she was left short of breath with a sore pussy. Worn out, but happy. Grisha made it all about her and she loved every minute of it. That's a considerate lover. 

Grisha_&_Maria_Sex_2017-07-14_Cam_10_0.mp4  71   129.82 MB

Grisha & Maria Sex 2017-07-14 Cam_10_1.jpg  0   177.07 kB

Grisha & Maria Sex 2017-07-14 Cam_10_2.jpg  0   191.09 kB

Grisha & Maria Sex 2017-07-14 Cam_10_3.jpg  1   190.45 kB

Grisha & Maria Sex 2017-07-14 Cam_10_4.jpg  0   186.45 kB

Grisha & Maria Sex 2017-07-14 Cam_10_5.jpg  0   180.81 kB

Grisha & Maria Sex 2017-07-14 Cam_10_6.jpg  0   178.12 kB

great vid thank you

• Upvote 2

I was wondering the same thing Jabbath.  For the past couple days he's been in the doghouse and I've been wondering what he did that was so wrong.  I never saw him and Maria get into it so I'm at a loss.  Tell what though, right now it must suck to be him!  :sick:

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I was wondering the same thing Jabbath.  For the past couple days he's been in the doghouse and I've been wondering what he did that was so wrong.  I never saw him and Maria get into it so I'm at a loss.  Tell what though, right now it must suck to be him!  :sick:

I think theres a long time trouble in paradise between them. Even in their old appartement in the end they were often sleeping separately.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think theres a long time trouble in paradise between them. Even in their old appartement in the end they were often sleeping separately.

Well, it can't be because they argue alot.  No one could argue with her.  I've never seen anyone talk as much or as fast as she does.  I think to get along with her you simply sit and stare at her as she talks.  don't blink or even move, just stare....:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, mic351 said:

Well, it can't be because they argue alot.  No one could argue with her.  I've never seen anyone talk as much or as fast as she does.  I think to get along with her you simply sit and stare at her as she talks.  don't blink or even move, just stare....:biggrin:

or keep her mouth busy with other things.

Capture_2017_07_17_15_43_27_805.png

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Maria is like a Gatling gun shooting with words.