Maria & Grisha Part #2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Could be,but what i can trust is what my eyes see or don't,and it's impossible not to be at least one bedroom/room without cam in this place..people don't desapear from a dozen cams in seconds like it happens were a lot.

But what I was getting at before is there must be a door/hall way that leads to the neighbours at the bottom of the stairs.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

But what I was getting at before is there must be a door/hall way that leads to the neighbours at the bottom of the stairs.

And it's seems that door(that Probrably leads to outside)it's in the room downstairs..but as there is not cam we can't see what's happens there.VH should totaly puted at least one cam in this two places,stairs zone and that room but nothing..they said they gona do it by end of month..doubt about it.

Just now, Just In said:

I agree that there shouldn't be blind spots as this was the problem in there last place.

They just don't learn.But they said this summer they would put cams in all balconies and rooms that have no cams..lets see if VH does that or not.

whether there are rooms without cams or attached apts doesn't matter. the problem is that maria & everyone else do nothing when thay are on cam. having checked the timeline multiple times every day to save moments i can remember m & g having sex maybe 6 times? and how long have they been back? a month at least? they apparently don't want to be here anymore. when teya was 1st on vh she stayed in areas without cams. she was criticised for it. she then made efforts to go naked & have sex in rooms such as the kitchen & living room which were not used at all before for anything. m & g & s & o do virtually nothing on cam. why are they still here? as far as i'm concerned they can go hide & stay there. they are dead last in activity. chloe & james at least have an excuse as they have no privacy. maria has a nice bedroom . scarlett & oleg put on a nice show in order to be regulars. since then they only had sex once (plus a handjob, whoopy!)sandra & serge have allready topped this entire house & they've only been here for 3 days! i don't even know why i'm bothering complaining. except for saving moments (hardly any) they don't even exist for me.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

whether there are rooms without cams or attached apts doesn't matter. the problem is that maria & everyone else do nothing when thay are on cam. having checked the timeline multiple times every day to save moments i can remember m & g having sex maybe 6 times? and how long have they been back? a month at least? they apparently don't want to be here anymore. when teya was 1st on vh she stayed in areas without cams. she was criticised for it. she then made efforts to go naked & have sex in rooms such as the kitchen & living room which were not used at all before for anything. m & g & s & o do virtually nothing on cam. why are they still here? as far as i'm concerned they can go hide & stay there. they are dead last in activity. chloe & james at least have an excuse as they have no privacy. maria has a nice bedroom . scarlett & oleg put on a nice show in order to be regulars. since then they only had sex once (plus a handjob, whoopy!)sandra & serge have allready topped this entire house & they've only been here for 3 days! i don't even know why i'm bothering complaining. except for saving moments (hardly any) they don't even exist for me.

You are absolutely right.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, aubada said:

Is Maria in love with this girl ?? 

http://35y3ertg.png

I don't know I was watching this and Maria gave her a long gentle touchy/feely session including her boobs both under and over her tee shirt and then suddenly "bang" my view skipped at about midnight their time and the sofa was empty. Shortly afterwards Grisha arrived back into the room and switched off the lights; has it continued in the yard or int eh bedroom??

38 minutes ago, aubada said:

Is Maria in love with this girl ?? 

http://35y3ertg.png

VH had announced that a new girl would come to have fun with Maria a few weeks ago.
My guess is that it took longer she came. My second guess is that she would be a substitute for Ivy (or Hera) and if so we will soon have both, sharing bathtubs and dancing and jumping in Mary's fantasies (preferably blue). The girl takes the lead for these "dances"

I just hope that this time around, we do not finally have "blackout" "excuses" to cover up the actions there.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

VH had announced that a new girl would come to have fun with Maria a few weeks ago.

Anyone that reads the descriptions of the tenants and couples by VH, they are always worded in a way to make them sound more interesting than they actually are. It's all fluff and not to be taken seriously. Even some of their tweets are comically over exaggerated.

• Upvote 1