Maria & Grisha Part #2

On 6/17/2017 at 2:43 PM, miscvoyeur said:

VH has some of the poorest and unprofessional cam setups I've ever seen on a voyeur site. They never seem to get even the basic shit right on their first go around.

it would seem from some of their emails that the first go at cameras is selected and setup by the tenants.  weird.

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

GM também está pronto:

GrishaMariaDone.JPG

Maria and Grisha !!!
For my part, blackout debt finally settled and with merit.:cool:

Welcome back from your holidays (so I hope it was).
And I hope Oleg and Scarlett also join you both in this.

And Grisha, congratulations! You were the guy today.:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Some people just have to bitch about something, if you don't like it you don't have to watch it. There are a lot of other web sites for you to watch and most of them are free. No body is making you watch them. Last night was one of the best nights in VH history. Quit your bitching and move on.

7 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Some people just have to bitch about something, if you don't like it you don't have to watch it. There are a lot of other web sites for you to watch and most of them are free. No body is making you watch them. Last night was one of the best nights in VH history. Quit your bitching and move on.

Some people just want to bitch about something, if you don't like what you read don't read it. So quit your bitching and move on   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Grisha yesterday was the surprise of the new location.:heart:

Maria confirmed what I expected from her (for a long time).:heart::heart:

Grisha and Maria together, they hit their hand this time (and I hope they do not back down). Just move on. Finish what you start.

The high point, which I can denote here, was the fact that after the party to 4, both dedicated themselves to the end, each other.
No traumas, no neuroses, no jealousy or insecurity.::)
Possibly we will have some argument ahead of them (basic as I have already assimilated). But in the end they still get over it.

What about the guests? Do I need something else to express that there were 10?
The girl (that we do not have name), mainly?

Everyone there was equally amused and confident about it. Another high point to be denoted.

If for A & A we have Terry, for M & G. We have these two now.:biggrin:
Not undoing or forgetting, of course, the resumption of Oleg and Scarlett as well.:biggrin:

The impression I had was that Scarlett did not feel so uncomfortable with the situation there (Groomy, confirm or disagree if it is different).

Glad to be able to make a positive post about this couple again.
I hope more so I can do it forward.
It's up to them to just hit the road again.

Like I said before, doors were open. Keep them the same :cool:

44 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

why at 19:00? :confused:  i 'm not at home, i'll see it in the archive when i'll come back, i hope to see more this night! (with light on) :biggrin:

lights on and...no discolights.

• Upvote 2