Maria & Grisha Part #2

6 minutes ago, Russ said:

The rooster is more exciting then the guys are

bandicam 2017-08-11 08-16-27-285.jpg

Damn and he's got the best seat in the house.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think Maria and grisha have to think their plan or the type of house they have,of course just talking about me..have no wish to see an butch of dudes and only one or two girls doing almost nothing.Less dudes more action and we talk.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Did you guys notice that the guestroom it's gone..basicaly they now have an intire room without cams to be..

Posted about it yesterday, I believe someone else commented about it as well (mib82).

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Posted about it yesterday, I believe someone else commented about it as well (mib82).

They even take out the guestroom from plant name..like it don't exists but we know it's there and it's big and it's Probrably we're Maria and Scarlett are right now because they vanished from all 17,18cams.Seems an terrible ideia to give this people more places without cams...

• Like 1

Yeah and VH touted in their newsletter  how they listened to us adding 6 cams. Meanwhile 2 of the cams are in a yard they never enter, now that I see the loggia I don't know why we need it and we have tons of people off cam in that downstairs area.