Maria & Grisha Part #2

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Do you had troubles with that cam??? yesterday when guest was on the shower she was stopping a lot 

a little bit, its ok now, i think this thing moves around through VH servers, one apt. works then another apt. takes too load the circle keeps flashing and freezing for a second but kind of annoying 

22 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maria has to thank @ooopel a thousand times. Without the posts here this place would be long forgotten...

this really so sweet speech come from you dear @ jabbath1987   :heart:,  but with me and other members  were who sent posts here  for her,( i can  not able to stay any more here), and for her i have  a short message ( maria we love you,but really maria you should  thank each one of us a Billion time)  to stay follow of you and kept your topic  a live more ..

• Like 2

Our dream will come true..
Someday we will meet ..
The stars will include us
Do not  be worry..
The moon will sing to us
Do not rush the world..
Celebrat of us .. 
The dance stay forever 
The day be close!!
As Christmas
Comes slowy 
go so fast !!
Someday our dream,
 Will come true..
Signature:ooopel   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

new bedroom illumination

image.jpgimage.jpg

1 first one sparkles nice shot , but the 2 bedroom cams especially in the  top has bad quality really they need to change it , i stopped to take photo them because that cause ..

1 hour ago, ooopel said:

1 first one sparkles nice shot , but the 2 bedroom cams especially in the  top has bad quality really they need to change it , i stopped to take photo them because that cause ..

Yes, i also said before that the best quality camera is the one that is too far away that it's an useless camera