Maria & Grisha Part #2

This apartment is totally dead to me. The obsession with fucking lights has pissed me off so much I don't even click on it, and by looking at the latest pictures I see they have even more annoying lights in the bedroom.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, broxman said:

This apartment is totally dead to me. The obsession with fucking lights has pissed me off so much I don't even click on it, and by looking at the latest pictures I see they have even more annoying lights in the bedroom.

Yes it really seems they do this to provoke the viewers...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, nack said:

Why is the apartment still live ?

Ho knows,main reason for sure is that they are their own managers.So Probrably the reason for the terrible cams etc,it's an place "build" for them and only for them and little to viewrs.Any doubt just watch any other house cam position and then this one..reminds a lot layne old place and the last maybe five,six months of the place,nothing special done.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

maria & grisha have had some good sex since moving to this apt. but they seem to be reverting backward now. and i totally agree with these lights. they will be the ruination of this site as the otherwise possible good action becomes unwatchable.

Not even sex all the time would fix what it's problably the worst thing..An house with cams that most of them give us(viewrs)an bad viewing experience,only way to see sex or other things from them or guests it's..if it happens in their bedroom(the only division of house with acceptable cam angles).Gives an bad image for the site but Gess they don't cair.

• Like 1