Maria & Grisha Part #2

Ive just seen the whole video on the archive. Not bad at all. I didnt think he loose the blanket. And better yet... its other girl i thought it was the same from the day before. Ray is earning points to le hope he keep bringing new girls. But he should be on the main guestroom dont you think?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bellanofretete said:

Ive just seen the whole video on the archive. Not bad at all. I didnt think he loose the blanket. And better yet... its other girl i thought it was the same from the day before. Ray is earning points to le hope he keep bringing new girls. But he should be on the main guestroom dont you think?

Ray is becoming the male Misty :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Which girl is Pia and which girl is Luna? And has this guy moved into the apartment?

Luna is the shy girl sleeping in guestroom upstairs. The maid now sleeps in Grisha Marias room. Pia is the girl with the skimpy dress who only visits Ray for sex. And I dont know if Ray moved in. Sometimes he sleeps on sofa, sometimes in the small guestroom besides the living area

1 hour ago, bellanofretete said:

yes. that room sucks!!!!