Maria & Grisha Part #2

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Honder how many hide places/rooms this house have..the dude and girl guest got out shower and they aren't in any of the 18cams,so many cams and the residents/guests of this house still hide and hide.

they went straight to the living room after the shower. They didn't hide

Just now, ze81 said:

So why didn't I see them in livingrrom for minutes after the shower?I changed to all cams and didn't see them in any,just look at time archive,they took shower and then they weren't in place with cams.

This house is too big for covering all places completely. They are both not the hiding types of folks. I think they maybe can bring new life to this house :biggrin:

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

This house is too big for covering all places completely. They are both not the hiding types of folks. I think they maybe can bring new life to this house :biggrin:

I seen bad and indeed they didn't hide,I was playing the time archive so Probrably watch An time they weren't there.But Agree house it's to big.Regard them..we have the maid and the other girl guest(both don't do almost nothing) in nice bedrooms with cams and this couple(the only active ones) it's in the bedroom with only one cam.