StnCld316

Maria & Grisha Part #2

26 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Did you like it, really do not please me?:biggrin: tell my your opinion  frankly?

Of course I liked it it is great :biggrin::heart:

Well people know how the poetry shines in me,Jabba my bro this is dedicate to you...cards are shaped like cards..look it's..spades or not spades..cats smell like pussies but..wonder why...wonder why..bro likes ladies..burgers are like pancakes..ding..ding..cards..cards..are shaped like cards.Enjoy and no need to Thanks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well people know how the poetry shines in me,Jabba my bro this is dedicate to you...cards are shaped like cards..look it's..spades or not spades..cats smell like pussies but..wonder why...wonder why..bro likes ladies..burgers are like pancakes..ding..ding..cards..cards..are shaped like cards.Enjoy and no need to Thanks.

woooooooow  friend ze81 you are faaaaaaaaar than better mee , really i poor apoet  against you.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ooopel said:

woooooooow  friend ze81 you are faaaaaaaaar than better mee , really i poor apoet  against you.:biggrin:

You are both great :biggrin:

Zzzzzzzz

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

You are both great :biggrin:

i know  i just joke with  ze81  , he not visit us lately  we miss his touch in topic maria  since some time::)

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nack said:

Zzzzzzzz

hi there, we miss you friend, how everything with you?(we=only me) hope already alright::)

• Like 1

Just now, ooopel said:

hi there, we miss you friend, how everything with you?(we=only me) hope already alright::)

I am ok. Thanks.This apartment sucks with all the pathetic cam angles. 

18 minutes ago, nack said:

I am ok. Thanks.This apartment sucks with all the pathetic cam angles. 

friend nack , happy to hear that,  now put apartment aside , what about the poem ? did you read it ? i care about view also i would be happy listen it , Unless if you do not like poems:angel:

2 hours ago, ooopel said:

Well..was there is even any doubts about that!?My poetry skills are beyound good,Probrably should use them an little more but don't want to see people always so touched and even crying.Just happy to share my gift.Talking about it..ooopel the always in love for sweet Maria gona gift you with one poemy also.

The staples..the staples..how could it be..how could it be..water it's not pure..pure it's nothing..the dogs are running..the dogs...are running..the fire it's not fire..the mustache of the twinkle..the mustache of the twinkle..how could it be..how could it be.For ooopel.Youre welcome.

cute girl , the guy was to drunk to do any thing

7aQhTMam_o.pngb7aYeMLG_o.pngKpLabLUx_o.pngHkmvw1py_o.png

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ze81 said:

The staples..the staples..how could it be..how could it be..water it's not pure..pure it's nothing..the dogs are running..the dogs...are running..the fire it's not fire..the mustache of the twinkle..the mustache of the twinkle..how could it be..how could it be.For ooopel.Youre welcome.

I loved it,loved where the meanings gone , naughty danced words,it is  attracted my ears to listen, your style strange but lovely, your poetic talent. why do not you use it in at writing light songs? you really have talent and without any doubts. thanks dear for these nice words:blush:

• Upvote 1

In the kitchen the girl with rhe purple hair just had an orgasm by the guy in the blue hat giving her a handjob.