Maria & Grisha Part #2

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Anyone that reads the descriptions of the tenants and couples by VH, they are always worded in a way to make them sound more interesting than they actually are. It's all fluff and not to be taken seriously. Even some of their tweets are comically over exaggerated.

I better than anyone else I have this as a reference, Misc
But we are seeing with a certain delay, some of the things previously announced being fulfilled.

Only reinforcing the excuse condition of the "blackout" that was first announced that would be compensating (I am waiting for it until today (and I really believed that it would be in this new place in its first moments of activities).::)

And second that yesterday for the massage event the room cams (just them) were failing, freezing and locking. Just the moment it happened.
:dodgy:

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wonder why Scarlett and Oleg dont have sex anymore...?

I bet they have but it's of cam,for some reason after they become residents(or even some days prior to that)they decided to do very little regard sex activities.To bad they were one of my last hopes for this place to get better.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Anyone that reads the descriptions of the tenants and couples by VH, they are always worded in a way to make them sound more interesting than they actually are. It's all fluff and not to be taken seriously. Even some of their tweets are comically over exaggerated.

Say that to the WILD parties and guests VH anouncied this house would have..to date..ZERO

3 hours ago, nack said:

Pay be related to payments.Just hope that they don't steal the cams now..:sick:

:dodgy:

I'm telling you they got fined for moving the cam for the chair show and they got pissed. Another possibility is that they didn't realize that their bedroom cam was a free cam and got pissed. 

• Upvote 1

Lol..this house reached an all time low..only the Maid in the house laying of sofa..dam that's..the saga of the house of nothing continues.Ps..forgeted the dam cat..so it's the Maid and...the cat in what seems most of the day.

1 hour ago, Russ said:

Lights strung along the top of a pool full of water   :huh:  

bandicam 2017-07-20 11-03-25-619.jpg

Hehe.that doesn't seem secure at all..lets all pray for those lights don't fall into the pool with someone inside.

• Upvote 1

Think they are preparing for an "party" típical of them and that are just horrible for VH users viewing experience..candles check..some discolights..most Probrably..in dark..for sureee.