Maria & Grisha Part #2

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

They've got a big house and I expect many other hot friends eager to perform some sexy shows even if Mary and her boyfriend refuse to join

This would be the idea .... as it was before.
But Scarlett's presence really made a difference.:biggrin: And the resistance of Oleg also
:dodgy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hope we will see Mary and Maxim replace them. They had two foursomes together with Maria and Grisha.

I am starting to wonder if Mary is still with Maxim because after the 4 some full swap Mary has come back a couple of times on her own and one of those was when she joined in for that 3 some. Although I would still say get Mary back even if she was alone or still with Maxim. :heart:

7 minutes ago, Just In said:

I am starting to wonder if Mary is still with Maxim because after the 4 some full swap Mary has come back a couple of times on her own and one of those was when she joined in for that 3 some. Although I would still say get Mary back even if she was alone or still with Maxim. :heart:

Wondered that too. Anyways would be great having her back.

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wondered that too. Anyways would be great having her back.

I was hoping the last visit she would get nailed by the bearded guy, I think he was trying but it just didn't happen which is a bit of a shame because she is stunning and a real treat to watch. :biggrin: