Maria & Grisha Part #2

1 hour ago, Oldstalker said:

1345 Scarlett is back and with them now and the bearded and tattoooed guy who is usually there; just a visit or more?? :huh:

That's not Scarlett, that's the photographer friend.

9 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

1345 Scarlett is back and with them now and the bearded and tattoooed guy who is usually there; just a visit or more?? :huh:

I like the bearded guy, thought he was gone, he went out with a backpack but he's back at his room. Should we give him a name? Hope he stays longer and invite "friends" with him, like the first he brought :biggrin:

14 minutes ago, bellanofretete said:

I like the bearded guy, thought he was gone, he went out with a backpack but he's back at his room. Should we give him a name? Hope he stays longer and invite "friends" with him, like the first he brought :biggrin:

I named him Ray :biggrin:

13 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

He can go as far as I'm concerned.. The blonde from the last couple days was too shy and i think the one time he had sex it was under the covers.

The only time i saw the beard guy having sex with a blonde (don't know if the same but probably) it was on thursday or friday (i think) and they had 3 rounds... it wasn't undercover but she didn't remove the panties.. 
I remember to put here some photos from that on Scarlett and Oleg room