Maria & Grisha Part #2

Is it time for Maria to leave? this question revolves and retains rotation in the head ..
There is an idea circulating in my head about it,but before,worth to say ( the thank) to maria ,let's
continue "i will recall these facts, it her accompanied by Olympic flame and (gold medal), according
to the archives were in three apartments for the whole year,light up and extinguished our the flame
of fire and the cheers of our wishes for many of time - she made us enthusiastic of angry like
(football fans), or she made us of frustrated like (market fans) on these days, Or she made us
satisfaction like (Hamlet's love for his beloved Juliet) ,with also unleashed all our desires direct or
deep, and each one of us were takes what he wants and need, all of these moments have been
achieved. the VHtv project has been achieved what he want , many participants with her from
those( the red nights) gang bang of parties and that was in many time , also we seen her in the
golden spicy nights with grisha ,of course, that was in many time too , from me, to her is (the winner) of the race and deserve it a cup of vhtv a championship,and now it is considered the oldest
one at this moment in this team.Joined( 12-2016 ----- 12-2017) passed 1 year and still going on,

I will not force anyone to agree with me, but in my view it is a hero, to stayed of all this time..
did you ( i feel strange and lonly ?) when have there an a sound in head saying (VHTV) market and what the
market wants - VHTV wants it, and probably her time to go( the exit ) there comes up so quick .
What time exactly? the days tell us!! ,how many days will being been through of it?,i just
understand this ,its time will come to the bell ring for her, I'm not ( the owl ) and I'm not willing to
bring bad luck to her, but this is the reality and those it is facts are above up, at the end, sliver  in (treasure island) like as me , when  still haves  some hide cards to deal with all cases, and wait the time in moment  to announcement so..

Margin : ready to close my new page with issue too and ready to heard worst news about her any
time..

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ooopel said:

a new cam position not good  to view the sofa or  when have action in the sofa !!:angry:

I think it's in better position now then before.. For the sofa there is the other direct cam (Kitchen1)... Now we can see all the division. I guess they may have change that cam, catch a big angle in a short space 

Before and After

image.jpgimage.jpg

, hi dear sparkles, some times the large angle not good to focus to some details, when we need catch it, then you need to work of your posts of it to preparing some stories, we not need to see the roof or the window their have already out side viewer in cams 11-12   and without any need to see the roof ?  nothing  movement  in  there !!:angel:

20 minutes ago, ooopel said:

, hi dear sparkles, some times the large angle not good to focus to some details, when we need catch it, then you need to work of your posts of it to preparing some stories, we not need to see the roof or the window their have already out side viewer in cams 11-12   and without any need to see the roof ?  nothing  movement  in  there !!:angel:

Hello ooopel :)

I understand what you say, but with this general view the balcony area is now complete on the right side and also on the left side... They triy to 'hide' the sofa on purpose because of free cam, that's the reason they put a second cam on kitchen and even that you can see how the sofa have a more visible area from before-after pictures

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Hello ooopel :)

I understand what you say, but with this general view the balcony area is now complete on the right side and also on the left side... They triy to 'hide' the sofa on purpose because of free cam, that's the reason they put a second cam on kitchen and even that you can see how the sofa have a more visible area from before-after pictures

yes i  on  agreed , the cam be much clearly now from before this the better point  they did in this time ..

When my heart speaks ..
Is there an error ?
When fall my tears ..
When I get angry,
From you or I hate you!!
When I miss you..
Did me get a mistake?
I'll give you a kiss .
Invite you to hugg me
If you do not understand this!!
I really made mistake !!
Signature: ooopel