Maria & Grisha Part #2

7 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I don’t hate the participants. What I hate is when pictures are taken of a room that has no cameras  on the website and it’s shown to us in a tweet. It’s a bad reminder that you don’t have a camera in a room where should absolutely be one. 

This message was to those who did not say very well about me earlier.
You wanted to send a message that the bathhouse only see how people are sweating, and it is not often heated. + at very high temperatures and humidity chamber and wiring can quickly become worthless.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FreddyK96416212 said:

This message was to those who did not say very well about me earlier.
You wanted to send a message that the bathhouse only see how people are sweating, and it is not often heated. + at very high temperatures and humidity chamber and wiring can quickly become worthless.

I see another similar website to VH currently that has 2 apartments with sauna’s with cameras in them currently. So I  disagree with the explanation.

13 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I don’t hate the participants. What I hate is when pictures are taken of a room that has no cameras  on the website and it’s shown to us in a tweet. It’s a bad reminder that you don’t have a camera in a room where should absolutely be one. 

Well then, I can advise my carrier. And what is the point? Do not let go and keep always in sight? I just do not see anything so amazing in the bathhouse at all. this is not a sauna is a steam room at 100+ Celsius, they survive only =)

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Huh? I'm so confused?

About a week ago VH tweeted a picture of Maria in the sauna where there’s no camera. I complained I hated that because it reminds there’s no camera in the sauna. There’s been a discussion between Freddy and I on the subject.

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

About a week ago VH tweeted a picture of Maria in the sauna where there’s no camera. I complained I hated that because it reminds there’s no camera in the sauna. There’s been a discussion between Freddy and I on the subject.

Aha! I see. Without knowing which side you are on, I'll say this. I've seen this sort of thing happen in the past. For example, in Violet and Jeff's apt, there is a little hallway where the entrance is. I suggested that they put a cam in there because Violet used to change clothes there a lot. They declined, which is fine with me. I can understand why tenants would want to have a spot to go where there are no cams. If I lived in an apt like this I would too. I think that we only have the right to see what they want us to see in the end. I mean they could just as easily leave the apt and we no longer have any rights to follow them. Same goes here. If a tenant wants to avoid the cams, then so be it, let them. We are only permitted to see the view of the paid for came and nothing more. However, I don't think that they have a right to purposefully hide from the view of cams. That to me is a breach of the agreement to see everything the cam sees unhindered. Likewise, I think they should not blatantly pose for the cams either. That to me is a breach of the concept of this site. That is voyeurism.

With all of that said, VH should not post images of the tenants outside of the cam views. If a tenant wants to tweet they can, but VH should not tweet pics from outside the cams.  A couple of weeks ago, they did this with Anna and her crew at some bath house club. I don't think that they should have done that.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, FreddyK96416212 said:

Well then, I can advise my carrier. And what is the point? Do not let go and keep always in sight? I just do not see anything so amazing in the bathhouse at all. this is not a sauna is a steam room at 100+ Celsius, they survive only =)

Well in other houses that wouldn't be much problem but in an place that the couple it's well know for vanish a lot of all cams..that an big problem,it happen in the past house it's happening the same in this one,with one diference..less people watching or even caring.The cams are tought for the residents not for the viewrs,from that moment for me the place doesn't count.

• Like 2