Maria & Grisha Part #2

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

not a fan. but to be honest i haven't watched this apt for more than just to check it since they returned. 3 sex sessions & a couple of baths from timeline couldn't take up more than a couple of hours of possible viewing over the weeks that they have been back.

Haha yes I just took the most boring topic for the off topic discussion. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, nack said:

All the vids for this new apt are waste of time and bandwidth.

Couldn't agree more.Probrably the worst house in VH right now..and there are some really bad ones..but this one is just horrible..today for exemple..zero happen.

2 hours ago, Russ said:

Why is this place on VH-TV

bandicam 2017-06-29 14-24-06-973.jpg

Today it was that half of the day..an all nothing..the other half of day was an empty house..dam even the guests are terrible..this guest gone out some minutes,few hours than appears with hair washed and cleaned...so they no take showers in the house...it's just boring meals..watching tv...and almost nothing more..THIS IS NOT VH.

It's an house of something...but an VH one for sure it isn't.Today from what i seen it was like this..half day house empty..rest of day till almost midnight or after it..Maria and guest laying in bed watching tv..then maid and grisha arrived and they all eating and talking..then after it's time to maid and guest to go for their bed and do zero..and at best Maria and grisha have one of  the few times and rutinal bedroom sex(if that do it).REALLY VH!?Others couples and residents were Send out from houses pretty fast for not delivering and not being active in houses...SO.....what are this people doing were!?

• Upvote 1

1815 and I'm back from work; Maria topless in the pool and the "maid" has obviously swum, or at the least been wet, in the pool also. The guest remains resolutely clad. Tant pis as our francophone friends would/might say.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

1815 and I'm back from work; Maria topless in the pool and the "maid" has obviously swum, or at the least been wet, in the pool also. The guest remains resolutely clad. Tant pis as our francophone friends would/might say.

do-nothing-maid was in with bikini