Maria & Grisha Part #2

VH understand that Maria and grisha by themselfs wasn't working..nice..now time to put new cams in all rooms without them,and one in yard that people in there don't look small people..but MORE importante..all this residents should start doing things,one month of básicaly talk talk,eat eat..still the most boring house in VH.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

just curious but do the girls expect to get a tan where they are? shouldn't a few cams get added here?

Capture_2017_07_13_08_38_51_270.png

VH said that new cams will be put in all house by the end of month..but it's VH lets see what end of month means for them..for me it's at max in the last day of July this place will have cams in all rooms,and on cam with zoom in yard(but then have the feeling they will be less in yard...)

3 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

Well it's official Scarlett and Oleg to Guestroom 2.

So now in principle we have nothing else to prevent (aside from the added cams) the place of starting to leverage in relation to the others in the project.
Get out of "vacation" and "inertia" and really start to be moving with direction and purpose there.
No faulty or improper attempts like we have seen right now.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Maria & Grisha, Scarlett & Oleg Part #2
50 minutes ago, plum said:

Is anyone else having buffering problems in this apartment?..picture is very staccato and jumpy.

IT was and earlier this afternoon was totally unwatchable. It is better now here in UK.

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope VH named them different. Keep the names for future people. They are good.

Darn it! Those names were awesome. Nope can't be used again. Breaks rule #3, or was that #4. Lol

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

My bad it was rule #2. BTW, the name Scarlett does not meet rule #1. Tsk tsk VH! Have fun typing Scarlett all the time, especially my fellow mobile phone users. Blah!

Scarlett reminds me of Scarlett O'Hara from the novel Gone with the wind.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Scarlett reminds me of Scarlett O'Hara from the novel Gone with the wind.

Yes, or the the story The Scarlett Letter. Val was so mucb better. I wonder of VH asked them about it and they picked their own names. If so, VH should really provide them with my rules for names. Otherwise we will end up with a Sabastian or a Hildegard or some other long name that's a bitch to type. Lol