Rose, Layla & Eric

4 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Silvia with clothes is kinda strange. I always switched to Silvia's, when I got bored, because I knew she's on the couch, most likely naked.

Now, I don't even know where she is, most of the time. That's a serious change for me!

Don't get me wrong, it's nice to see her interact with others and all, but I miss that.

the same with layla. i don't think anyone foresaw this happening. very dissapointing.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the same with layla. i don't think anyone foresaw this happening. very dissapointing.

It was a wrong idea to put them in this Villa.. They were more comfortable in their old apartments.. We're gonna miss their bodies for sure 

• Upvote 2

Just now, golfer06 said:

this could really suck bigtime. they better get a lot of booze in a hurry!!!!

Nah I want them do it naturally like Layla or Silvia did it in their old appartements. Booze isnt always good. In that case when they sober up it might be worse than before...

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sí creo que hay que vivir ahora con esa nueva situación ...:sad:

I guess that these apartments are only a summer residence. When you finish the summer each pair, maybe some together as Katie, Phil, Lena and Peter, have your own apartment to return to his routine life. Some can make after the summer they disappear too... already we will see... now enjoy the summer parties and something different and exciting since you can pass anything, there is still the summer ahead!

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Nah I want them do it naturally like Layla or Silvia did it in their old appartements. Booze isnt always good. In that case when they sober up it might be worse than before...

we all would like naturally but if everything reverts to an rlc or worse teasing atmosphere we'll all be cursing vh. it will make all the other complaints look like nothing by comparison.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

I guess that these apartments are only a summer residence. When you finish the summer each pair, maybe some together as Katie, Phil, Lena and Peter, have your own apartment to return to his routine life. Some can make after the summer they disappear too... already we will see... now enjoy the summer parties and something different and exciting since you can pass anything, there is still the summer ahead!

i'm sure that will happen. the apts that are not watched will be weeded out. and if the sex & nudity at the complex is less than we expected it could give a & a & layne & jeka a chance to gain ground if they can find more good couples & open a few more apts.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Hectorxx1 said:

at this moment I got agree that I prefer Layla and Silvia back way they were. Yet I'm hopeful that time might open new possibilities. The question will be how long will it take. 

since the couples in most cases really don't know each other well they could all go into their shells & the whole summer experiment could be a total disaster! i don't know who could get the ball rolling & make everyone feel more comfortable.

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

we all would like naturally but if everything reverts to an rlc or worse teasing atmosphere we'll all be cursing vh. it will make all the other complaints look like nothing by comparison.

Yes that would be the case I guess