Rose, Layla & Eric

11 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I don't know if putting them together was a good idea. Time will tell, I guess. But what I do know is, I'm gonna miss Silvia in her birthday suit in their old living room.

That "hall" room is pretty depressive, if you ask me. Nothing compared to their old living rooms. They don't even have enough seats for all of them.

Silvia's living room was small, yes, but the close view of the "action" was very nice. But this?! What will they do in winter when they have guests over there?

i think vh may be banking on them all partying in sexy bathingsuits & not spending much time indoors as none of the apts has a living room like say layla & jess, lina & alex apts. also at the end of the summer i wouldn't be surprised if they all moved out  & cut back on the number of apts. this in theory would make everyone very competitive for the next few months. just a hunch.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Pool needs a lot of chlorine to get rid of the green --it doesn't take long it will be crystal clear

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-03 21.42.48.png  0   2.4 MB

Oh that looks wonderful, the pool people will be out twice a week to clean the globs of cum that will be clogging the filter when people are fucking in the pool when its hot.

43 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I don't know if putting them together was a good idea. Time will tell, I guess. But what I do know is, I'm gonna miss Silvia in her birthday suit in their old living room.

That "hall" room is pretty depressive, if you ask me. Nothing compared to their old living rooms. They don't even have enough seats for all of them.

Silvia's living room was small, yes, but the close view of the "action" was very nice. But this?! What will they do in winter when they have guests over there?

Their old apartment was shitty for them, but great for us, total privacy meant they could wear nothing for the most part, and wearing nothing ups the odds of Josh wanting to slide his his johnson into her hey nanny nanny any chance possible. Layla and Silvia feel totally comfortable walking around naked, so thats a good thing for us, although i really need some more real manly men on these sights, too many light weight girly men on here for my taste

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh that looks wonderful, the pool people will be out twice a week to clean the globs of cum that will be clogging the filter when people are fucking in the pool when its hot.

The cum does not really clog filter -- my first wife and I used to fuck almost every night in pool and never had problem-- I realize that there are many more people involved but it seemed to dissolve in very quickly

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Fucking In pool is not great thing except for mind fantasy at time--water seems to screw up pussy juices and I think much better fuck out of water

Yes, I agree! Pools and sex don't mix. Plus, all they are going to do is lay around all day drinking and not having sex. This could backfire. Once again the problem is that there are no singles, just couples. Now, if they put a dozen single people in these 3 apts, who didn't really know each other that well, for the summer, sparks would fly. What we are going to see is occasional sex breaks to appease VH and us. Yippee!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i think vh may be banking on them all partying in sexy bathingsuits & not spending much time indoors as none of the apts has a living room like say layla & jess, lina & alex apts. also at the end of the summer i wouldn't be surprised if they all moved out  & cut back on the number of apts. this in theory would make everyone very competitive for the next few months. just a hunch.

If it is just a "summer camp", like someone said in another thread and they put them back into their regular apts. after the summer, then I'm ok with it.

The idea of 3 apt. with a big pool in the middle is nice. I'm sure we'll have a nice party summer there.

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Their old apartment was shitty for them, but great for us, total privacy meant they could wear nothing for the most part, and wearing nothing ups the odds of Josh wanting to slide his his johnson into her hey nanny nanny any chance possible. Layla and Silvia feel totally comfortable walking around naked, so thats a good thing for us, although i really need some more real manly men on these sights, too many light weight girly men on here for my taste

They should put more mature people in their apts. in general, if you ask me.

Personaly, I would like to see a couple in their 40's. I know that most people would disagree with that, but imagine how cool such an experienced couple could be. I would love it.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

The cum does not really clog filter -- my first wife and I used to fuck almost every night in pool and never had problem-- I realize that there are many more people involved but it seemed to dissolve in very quickly

Lol, i was just kidding about cum clogging the filter. We had a few parents who let us party at their house and use their pool, and like you said all cum would dissolve i guess. The pool is gonna be a source of a lot of fun and nakedness i bet though.