Rose, Layla & Eric

44 minutes ago, groomy said:

Tienen un dormitorio libre (Lina ahora está durmiendo allí). Para los huéspedes o tal vez otra pareja?

I wish is for Tory when you come visit and fuck some guy! But for couples of guests it's okay! But I think that who are going more to see there is Alex and Lina.

*I* don't think VH should have put these two couples together.

Obviously its too early to tell what comes of it. But I don't see these two couples meshing.  Josh & Silvia are like baby chicks compared to Layla & Eric.  One could argue S & J need E & L to help them mature sexually. But....

Time will tell.  I could be wrong (I have been wrong only once before in my life). :)

I wonder, why not give this room free, wonderful, Rose and Artur? I want to see her fucking in all its glory, not in the fucking room and with cameras that have currently. I prefer to see two of them rather than Alex and Lina I have them very seen already!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

I wonder, why not give this room free, wonderful, Rose and Artur? I want to see her fucking in all its glory, not in the fucking room and with cameras that have currently. I prefer to see two of them rather than Alex and Lina I have them very seen already!

I would rather see Rose and BF in a new apartment than Eric-Layla.

Just now, nack said:

Me temo que no habrá interaction.Silvia y Josh no son el tipo de mezclar y divertirse.

I don't know, she is shy with others sometimes, but I get the feeling that is the typical innocent girl that is going to surprise everyone.

Just now, nack said:

Yo preferiría ver a Rose y BF en un apartamento nuevo de Eric-Layla.

That you meant me friend! In this apartment, free room, ocupada occupied currently by a guy who I don't know who it is, friend of Lina, but that does not belong to VH.

4 minutes ago, Gudari said:

That you meant me friend! In this apartment, free room, ocupada occupied currently by a guy who I don't know who it is, friend of Lina, but that does not belong to VH.

Ok my friends was a good idea starting a new topic. And it's also a good idea moving Rose and Artur to the empty bedroom

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, nack said:

I am afraid there will be no interaction.Silvia and Josh are not the type to mix up and have fun.

agree, they seem to be very calm people, not kind of party ones