Rose, Layla & Eric

16 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I think the general layout of these apts is awful. I prefer newer, cleaner, more sophiisticated looks.

When seeing the plans of almost all these apartments, I ask myself: don't they have architects? The livingroom sometimes is not much larger than the bathroom and in most cases smaller than some bedrooms (Are they custom-built for VHTV? LOL). A lot of space is lost to corridors, a bad sign, architecturally. In the Netherlands and neighbouring countries the livingroom is by far the largest room- at least 2x the largest bedroom. Socializing comes with eating (and drinking) together. Most apartments even have no dinnertables; that of Anna&Alex is about 60x60 cm! Mine is a square meter and can be enlarged for visitors.

The interior designing and illumination is often so ugly, I could not live in such a apartment.

How can you not have a living room in a house? These 3 new houses are ridiculous. It seems that camera placement is an after thought. I mean for Gods sake Vlad and Amys cupboard - sorry bedroom - is so small they have to put a camera practically on the ceiling

25 minutes ago, broxman said:

How can you not have a living room in a house? These 3 new houses are ridiculous. It seems that camera placement is an after thought. I mean for Gods sake Vlad and Amys cupboard - sorry bedroom - is so small they have to put a camera practically on the ceiling

Most of these apartments look like welfare housing .

14 minutes ago, broxman said:

I mean why not make the third bedroom a living area where the two couples can sit down and relax watch tv, entertain friends etc.

lmao!!!