Rose, Layla & Eric

Much, much better cam placement in this apartment than either of the old ones.  Good job VHTV.  Now if you can just get that #8 cam in Eric and Layla's bedroom fixed (serious skipping and buffering issues and yes, I sent in a support ticket) I think you'll even be able to satisfy me and my bitchin ass.  On second thought, I'll most likely find something else to bitch about.. :biggrin:::):biggrin:  Probably the fact that you are beginning to make it more difficult for me to find issues to bitch about.::)

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Much, much better cam placement in this apartment than either of the old ones.  Good job VHTV.  Now if you can just get that #8 cam in Eric and Layla's bedroom fixed (serious skipping and buffering issues and yes, I sent in a support ticket) I think you'll even be able to satisfy me and my bitchin ass.  On second thought, I'll most likely find something else to bitch about.. :biggrin:::):biggrin:  Probably the fact that you are beginning to make it more difficult for me to find issues to bitch about.::)

Yes cam8 makes problems. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, mic351 said:

lol, you're a tough customer, bitching about not having anything to bitch about!

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, waldi said:

and it's no longer a real life...

I'm not sure more than one couple living in an apartment is not a real life.  When I was younger there were a number of times my girlfriend and I shared an apartment.  As far as having a compound like this I think it's fricking great!  Yeah the possibilities for conflict rise but so do the possibilities for all kinds of communal and freaky shit.  Perhaps once they adjust to each other and/or get comfortable with each other we'll see more casual nudity.  As for me I think it will be interesting no matter what the outcome.  And if this don't work out there seems to be no shortage of couples waiting in the wings.  While I'll admit Josh and Silvia, Eric and Layla are a couple of my favorites, if it's one thing i've noticed, with VHTV, they come they go.  It seems as if the viewers here have not fallen in love with the participants as they have over at RLC.  So if a couple leaves, they may be remembered fondly but there's a bit of excitement when a new one enters.  As such, I have adopted a "wait and see" attitude.  As long as the fricking cameras and night vision work, I ok with it.  Just my two cents...

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Silvia and josh seem to really be having a lot of fun and enjoying the pool area---They were so pent up in that apt before--She seems really happy

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-04 10.51.33.png  0   2.39 MB

They need to run the filter on this pool longer, and add some chlorine, and probably stop peeing in it when you're swimming. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They added chlorine tabs yesterday 

oh ok, i thought it looked a little clearer, a few friends of mine parents had pools when we were about these folks ages, and based on that experience, we can expect all kinds of fun and hijinx through the summer with them. That ladder has me nervous when people are really drunk trying to get in the pool though, and maybe diving ing in off it. But should be real entertaining

• Upvote 1

Hace 6 minutos, jabbath1987 dijo:

Los Tres ESTÁN jodidamente bueno. 

Hace 6 minutos, jabbath1987 dijo:

Los Tres ESTÁN jodidamente bueno. 

Están bien, pero Vlad, Amy Rose y Artur, el peor. Todavía no entiendo por qué no se han hecho las modificaciones necesarias. 5 cámara no tiene sonido desde el primer día, 6 cámara está demasiado lejos de la cama, falta otra cámara en la sala se Rose y Artur, cámara de cocina sin sentido, sólo si quieres ver las cabezas de los inquilinos y, por último, Cámara del baño debe ser más bajo, un día cayó de forma remota, pero Vlad fue el encargado de volver a subirlo. Missing mucho trabajo por hacer en ese apartamento para alcanzar el nivel de los demás.

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They added chlorine tabs yesterday 

If pool isn't crystal clear by tomorrow they need to really chlorine shock it (a really heavy dose of chlorine) but people should not open their eyes under water for awhile --after introducing it