Rose, Layla & Eric

5 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I don't know what I think about this competition Alex & Lina have set up. What I do know though, I don't wanna lose Layla and/or Silvia.

It would be different if they would let the losers do something unusual like cleaning the other house half naked, but kicking the losers out is a bit extreme imo.

I start to hate that summer camp thing.

I think that opinion is unanimous. Although housecleaning half naked isn't unusual for this bunch is it?  Lol

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I don't know what I think about this competition Alex & Lina have set up. What I do know though, I don't wanna lose Layla and/or Silvia.

It would be different if they would let the losers do something unusual like cleaning the other house half naked, but kicking the losers out is a bit extreme imo.

Smart ideas and positions being defined.
Reinforcement!:angel:

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I don't hate it. There's one.

You resented the American flag in the room?

But what is America? Flag? No. First of all, these are freedoms, rights, intolerance of discrimination.

Some couples in this project do not do anything. At the very least, they see it as a free apartment!

Already 5 people left, each of them in less time, made more good content than realm10 and 11 together.

If VH would introduce new rules for everyone - ok.

If he announced a special show - with special features and awards. At the same time leaving wishing to get into a normal apartment with the usual conditions and rules. Its ok too.

But now a number of apartments - at least regarded by residents as free housing. They also hope for a salary (I'm talking about newcomers 10/11)

Here, couples are forced to fight for survival.

Translating into understandable things:

- One person gets a job where it's enough to do a minimum. No competition. No threat of losing a place.

- Another person gets a job with the same salary, but he must do a lot of things, many times more than the first. And constantly compete with other workers. Weekly one is expelled.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

That whole competition doesn't make any sense, because we lose either way. They are all great.

i repeat. they should all stay for now. the competition resulting in1 being expelled is not a good idea. as a matter of fact it sucks!!!! all of these couples are good & cannot be viewed at the same time. maybe instead the other apts that are doing less should switch & come here. then we would see whether they are viewed as much as the couples that are here now. then if someone is last at least they got a chance against everyone. let's bring in the newbies & give everyone a week or so to see what happens. at least then you could say everyone had a fair chance. 

• Upvote 3

BEfore the comp all we did was bitch about them being dressed and boring all the time. My how things have changed. BTW, AlexLina did't say kicked out of VH, it could be kicked out of the compound. Maybe the money is better in the compound?

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

oh stop crying please, real life is never fair,  and don't be so gullible

1 minute ago, waldi said:

oh stop crying please, real life is never fair,  and don't be so gullible

the point of complaining is that the majority of us want to see them all for a little longer. we know that they are all pretty good & we'd rather see them as opposed to an unknown entity. and in case you missed it we are allowed to express an opinion just as you are. but to tell someone to stop expressing themselves is what's wrong. talk about reality i guess you just do what everyone tells you to do without question. if that's the case i feel sorry for you. we registered your opinion for what it's worth & we will continue to register ours.

• Upvote 2