Outdoor Pool

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

9 pages of comments and like 3 pictures of nude people in the pool. Very costly fail! I bet AlexLina are sitting there shaking their heads thinking WTF. I would imagine with they way the tenants are acting, the hammer is about to make another appearance before the end of the week and this time, "kicked" is going to mean "kicked the fuck out"!

Maybe you are right. We will see. Alex and Lina for sure havent the pool bought for what's it's used for by now. Eric was in there for a short time today.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe you are right. We will see. Alex and Lina for sure havent the pool bought for what's it's used for by now. Eric was in there for a short time today.

how's the temperature today? and yes iris & lex should bolt vv & show up here. the next greenwood party would be a farewell to vv!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

how's the temperature today? and yes iris & lex should bolt vv & show up here. the next greenwood party would be a farewell to vv!

Well lets keep our fingers crossed. :biggrin: I will never give up hope seeing them someday in a appartement of @AlexLina :heart:

• Upvote 1

When it is warmer I'm sure their will be plenty of pool action and I'm sure Lina and alex were aware of the seasonal aspect when they decided to put pool in--I don't think they are stupid people --They are the ones that have made business out of voyeur houses and I'm sure are making good income---or at least taking their shot at it

1 minute ago, Russ said:

I said that before if Zoe & Iris was here all these candy asses would set there with there mouths open

zoe & iris should have come to vh months ago. they would have had the top apt practically right away!

• Upvote 1