Outdoor Pool

the naked saturday has not worked out well so far as the pool & intermingling with the others. but everyone appeared to be enjoying themselves. i would hope that no one is getting the boot based on today. but if there were to be a winning couple it would have to be lena & peter. she is absolutely awesome & he is very patient with her as she is a high maintenance girl. but i hope they all start to use the pool. it's been wasted today.

Capture_2017_06_10_10_15_30_412.png

Capture_2017_06_10_10_15_36_330.png

Capture_2017_06_10_10_15_43_294.png

Capture_2017_06_10_10_15_50_442.png

Capture_2017_06_10_10_15_59_556.png

• Upvote 3

whomever the new people are i hope that they are hot & with the program cause amy/vlad & dina/rob were booted for the reasons of not wanting to be seen naked by everyone else & not intermingling with everyone else respectively. but none of the couples still here did any of that stuff either. i hope that vh didn't get rid of some good people for nothing.

• Upvote 2

Just now, golfer06 said:

whomever the new people are i hope that they are hot & with the program cause amy/vlad & dina/rob were booted for the reasons of not wanting to be seen naked by everyone else & not intermingling with everyone else respectively. but none of the couples still here did any of that stuff either. i hope that vh didn't get rid of some good people for nothing.

Its different golfer. Amy refused to show her tits at all other than to Vlad. And Dina and Rob did not even go out of their room :biggrin: It was the right decision let those two couples go. Naked saturday in all houses with them impossible.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Its different golfer. Amy refused to show her tits at all other than to Vlad. And Dina and Rob did not even go out of their room :biggrin: It was the right decision let those two couples go. Naked saturday in all houses with them impossible.

as i said i hope the new people are better cause we could have done worse than those couples (blanketboy, dress in the shower girl).

• Upvote 2

Just now, Gudari said:

Perhaps Lina could teach these guys how to make at least topless in a pool like this! As if they were in school!

i was thinking the same thing this morning. lina & anna could be the 1st to go topless since they had no problem with it at old sofia on vv!

• Upvote 2