Outdoor Pool

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i was thinking the same thing this morning. lina & anna could be the 1st to go topless since they had no problem with it at old sofia on vv!

Yes Lina and Anna went outside nude wiithout any problems at old Sofia appartement.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Where are all of the pics of hot chicks laying naked by the pool? Is it just too damn cold even with the heater? I can understand that. I hate cold water too. Does it ever get warm enough there to justify a pool? Maybe instead of a pool, they should have gotten a jacuzzi?

In July and August its seems to get really hot when I look at the climate table. They have continental climate there. Long cold winters and hot, dry summers. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm thinking the pool was a mistake if it can only be used 2 months out of the year and the tenants are too shy to use it for it's intended purpose.

Well yes I tend to agree. But maybe we all get surprised by it. The place for the appartement would have been much better somewhere in the south. (Crimea in Ukraine) or near Sochi at the black sea in Russia... Nothern Ukraine is not the best place for a summer camp

• Upvote 1