Outdoor Pool

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There are homes in view of the pool. You can see one on Cam2. It's never going to be what we want it to be. Huge waste of money!

Totally waste of money then. @AlexLina maybe install a view cover on the fence so people cant look into the yard...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

There are homes in view of the pool. You can see one on Cam2. It's never going to be what we want it to be. Huge waste of money!

I agree if the peeps in the compound cant get naked in the pool or to sun tan nude then the whole outside is nothing and why all the cameras out side if nothing is going to happen

• Upvote 1

Sayed this sinse this nonsense pool "house" appeared..it's an waste of three,four cams..VH could put that cams to better use on other houses.They are in an could country that doesn't a lot of time it's not very hot,so why to spend so much cams in this.Will the residents be a lot nude and doing things in pool or something!?Because till now seems nothing special happened.But maybe next month or so things get a lot better.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Here's what I would until it gets hot enough to really use the pool. Move Cam4 to the terrace and move Cam5 to the corner where Katie is sitting in Artur and Rose's place.

i knew it. you really just want to watch them smoke!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Busted! Not really!

Actually, I want to see someone getting plowed on the table while everyone watches and then gets horny enough to join in.

dean can come for a visit. he'll fuck anything now that candy deserted him.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

Does anybody know how much they pay for a pack of cigarettes and how many is in a pack, I'm thinking they have to be cheep the way everybody smokes

Sorry I dont smoke but I still think it is a bad idea setting up a summer camp on at such a cold location