HFB......Say what you want thread!!

HarleyFatboy

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

,,, Just like with tonight,,,you were the aggressor,,,you were the who fucked with me....so I don't get why when you fuck with me and I bitchslap the fuck out of you then you turn around calling me the bully?,,,You truly are retarded,,,please remind me to pick you up a helmet when i go shopping this weekend.

I attaced you now because you always prowoke me so much it sometimes boils over, I lose my mind, and post something I never intended to

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I attaced you now because you always prowoke me so much it sometimes boils over, I lose my mind, and post something I never intended to

Always?,,,,, ED2 when was the last time that I quoted any of your comments first and Bullied you,,,,,go find it and bring it here,,,,since I am such a bully and won't stop fucking with you everyday....I'm waiting.

And what the hell is Attaced and Prowoke?:biggrin::biggrin:

rofl.gifrofl.gif

17 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

,, You are the fucking asshole that seeks out and quotes evey fucking thing I say just to please the motherfucker that's fucking you in your ass every night,,,,you are not on my radar,,you are insignificant,,,,you wake up thinking about me every fucking day and try to devise a plan and a way of getting underneath my skin,,,,,,

If I'm the fucking bully towards you as you claim,,,then why the fuck are you the one quoting what I say on here and not the other way around with me quoting you and talking shit,,,

LOL... read back in this thread, or just read this post I'm quoting now, and say that again, please, say that I'm the one bullying you

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Always?,,,,, ED2 when was the last time that I quoted any of your comments first and Bullied you,,,,,go find it and bring it here,,,,since I am such a bully and won't stop fucking with you everyday....I'm waiting.

Well, here for example

On 16.6.2017 at 2:11 PM, euromike69 said:

I ALREADY KNEW YOU WERE A LITTLE FAGGOT,,,,df4034402d89d968d79f8e6293d06367.jpgYOUR ASS MUST BE SORE FROM HAVING HARLEY FUCK YOU UP THE ASS NIGHT AND DAY.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I EVER WANT TO TURN YOU ON YOU LITTLE FUDGEPACKER,,,,I DON'T TURN GUYS ON,,,IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANTED ALL ALONG I'M SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU,,,,, MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T LIKE ME BECAUSE YOU WANTED ME TO TURN YOU ON BUT I NEVER DID.

WHAT YOU LITTLE FUCKS DON'T REALIZE IS THAT THE RULES IN THE REGULAR FORUM WAS NOT THERE TO PROTECT US FROM YOU,,,IT WAS THERE TO PREVENT ME FROM BITCHSLAPPING THE FUCK OUT OF HARLEY AND HIS BAND OF MERRY MEN IN TIGHTS.

YOU TRYING REALLY HARD TO PLEASE YOUR MASTER HARLEY HUH ED2?,,,,ARE YOU TRYING TO BE HIS FIRST IN COMMAND,,,AWWWW YOU GUYS NEED TO GET A FUCKING ROOM WITH ALL THIS MAN ON MAN LOVE GOING ON.....I'M GLAD BOTH OF YOU STARTED THIS LITTLE THREAD,,,,NOW I GET REALLY HAVE FUN ON A DAILY BASIS,,,,,SO I GUESS I SHOULD THANK BOTH YOU CUNTS,,,,,,YOU JUST GAVE OTHERS SOMETHING TO COME AND READ AND LAUGH ABOUT TOO:biggrin::biggrin:

eg.giffinger.gif

THE RULES SAID NO PERSONAL PHOTOS OF CC MEMBERS ON HERE BUT FUCK THE RULES,,,I'M POSTING ONE OF YOU AND HARLEY :biggrin::biggrin:

HARLEY IS THE ONE IN THE PINK BY THE WAY:biggrin::biggrin:

7356658.jpg

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

And what the hell is Attaced and Prowoke?:biggrin::biggrin:

rofl.gifrofl.gif

To be such an intellegent mind, you are not smart enough to understand the meaning of a word when it is misspelles???????? English is not the native language of everyone on this planet.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

LOL... read back in this thread, or just read this post I'm quoting now, and say that again, please, say that I'm the one bullying you

Wow,,,I'm talking to a 2yr old,,,you literally are trying to get that top prize as the dumbest motherfucker Alive,,,,,,Ed2 please get off CC and go get you an education,,,or learn a skill or something,,, You are not cut out for forums,,,,,do you realize how many people are reading this shit right now and laughing their asses off at you.

You are in the Flame Wars thread section this is where people come to Flame War,,,,,are you following me so far? ok,,,,, This is where you and I or any other person can say whatever the fuck we want without it getting deleted or getting us in trouble.

If you come here you come here at your own fucking risk,,,,, I hope you read the rules or else you would have known that.

When I said go back and find me a quote of mine bullying you recently,,,,,,even Harley your boyfriend would have known I meant the regular Forum,,,not the flame war section where i come to slap the taste out your mouth,,,,but the regular forum with regular comments,,,,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THAT.

Geez you are exhausting the fuck out of me,,,,I feel like I'm babysitting a baby,,it's like I have to fucking dumb down and explain everything to you,,,,,, i have noticed a common theme with all of you Trolls,,,you all cannot spell,,cannot form a proper sentence or have proper grammar or speaking abilities,,,you all speak and type at a 3rd grade level,,,and worst of all you guys can never understand a damn thing,,,and people ike me gotta keep explaining shit over and over again.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

To be such an intellegent mind, you are not smart enough to understand the meaning of a word when it is misspelles???????? English is not the native language of everyone on this planet.

This is the same fucked up excuse all you Trolls love to use,,,, Even Harley that was born in the USA:biggrin::biggrin:

And once again you were too dumb to notice when you were being made fun of,,,,you are an idiot in any language.

05395e8d0f5d67fadeb5b4ff71fe846e16a9c6-v

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Wow,,,I'm talking to a 2yr old,,,you literally are trying to get that top prize as the dumbest motherfucker Alive,,,,,,Ed2 please get off CC and go get you an education,,,or learn a skill or something,,, You are not cut out for forums,,,,,do you realize how many people are reading this shit right now and laughing their asses off at you.

You are in the Flame Wars thread section this is where people come to Flame War,,,,,are you following me so far? ok,,,,, This is where you and I or any other person can say whatever the fuck we want without it getting deleted or getting us in trouble.

If you come here you come here at your own fucking risk,,,,, I hope you read the rules or else you would have known that.

When I said go back and find me a quote of mine bullying you recently,,,,,,even Harley your boyfriend would have known I meant the regular Forum,,,not the flame war section where i come to slap the taste out your mouth,,,,but the regular forum with regular comments,,,,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THAT.

Geez you are exhausting the fuck out of me,,,,I feel like I'm babysitting a baby,,it's like I have to fucking dumb down and explain everything to you,,,,,, i have noticed a common theme with all of you Trolls,,,you all cannot spell,,cannot form a proper sentence or have proper grammar or speaking abilities,,,you all speak and type at a 3rd grade level,,,and worst of all you guys can never understand a damn thing,,,and people ike me gotta keep explaining shit over and over again.

There were even a few posts that got deleted by mods, where you threathened the ban hammer on me, the mods deleted your posts, but God knows why they spared you.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

This is the same fucked up excuse all you Trolls love to use,,,, Even Harley that was born in the USA:biggrin::biggrin:

And once again you were too dumb to notice when you were being made fun of,,,,you are an idiot in any language

I'm not that stupid, you pick on laguage to mock people, on the regular threads too, you pick on such things, because you never have any arguments.

Well, I think I got my frustration out now, and this got boring, so see you later, have good night!

Well...well....well....I see nothing has changed in the euromike96 world.  I think when the forum is slow and he doesn't want to admit that it sux, he gets cranky for wasting his money on such a site.  He always want's to think that he is the best at everything and the comment I read earlier where all he does is "juice".....I want to know if you "juice" your beer as well, or those fat burgers you eat, or the other fast food you have claimed to go for on a regular basis?   I also want to know what all your macho buddies (because you can't possibly hang around anything but) have to say about your juicing habits!  Euromike96 is one of the guarded ones on this forum, we all know that.  There was a time I couldn't wait to logon to CC to see what pics/vids he had for us.  Now that he is a scared little lamb to post anything but vulgar .gifs and slow down the whole forum because he doesn't have anything better to do,  he has to come on here to make himself look like the man he is not.  I feel sorry for you euromike96, I really do.  I hope that one day you will seek the help that you so desperately need!!!

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well...well....well....I see nothing has changed in the euromike96 world.  I think when the forum is slow and he doesn't want to admit that it sux, he gets cranky for wasting his money on such a site.  He always want's to think that he is the best at everything and the comment I read earlier where all he does is "juice".....I want to know if you "juice" your beer as well, or those fat burgers you eat, or the other fast food you have claimed to go for on a regular basis?   I also want to know what all your macho buddies (because you can't possibly hang around anything but) have to say about your juicing habits!  Euromike96 is one of the guarded ones on this forum, we all know that.  There was a time I couldn't wait to logon to CC to see what pics/vids he had for us.  Now that he is a scared little lamb to post anything but vulgar .gifs and slow down the whole forum because he doesn't have anything better to do,  he has to come on here to make himself look like the man he is not.  I feel sorry for you euromike96, I really do.  I hope that one day you will seek the help that you so desperately need!!!

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well Well Well,,,,,, I see you are here trying to defend your boyfriend Ed2 awww that's so cute :biggrin::biggrin:

He came home crying to you last night and said baby,,please come and help me,,,Mikey just slapped me so could you please come and defend my honor,,,,Awww that's so Adorable::)::)

Anyway you tried your best but as usual but it just wasn't good enough,,,,,,,You know why I was over here yesterday in the first place so quit acting so naive and dumb,,,your girlfriend tried to suck my dick and I said no,,,after repeated attempts to seduce me into making her lick my balls I said fuck it,,lets go meet over at the flame wars section so you can have at my nuts,,,,,That's why we were over  here yesterday.::)

Admit that RLC sucks? LOL,,,,why would I admit anything when I got whining bitches like you and your butt pirate gang of merry men to do that for me,,,,, You guys are pretty good at it so why should I try to take your jobs,,,, Plus I practice what I preach,,If RLC gets boring I don't sit around and Whine about it like you ladies love to do,, I don't know what's worse,,, Me who is a member not whining about RLC,,or you who are not a member of RLC waking up every freaking day and spending all your life crying like a bitch about a website you are not even a member of anymore, You stupid fuck,,who does that? Go get a life fat fuck:biggrin::biggrin:

Admit it,,,you guys love me,,,,and some of you are actually in love with me,,,,,,,,,you all dream about me at night and jerk yourselves to sleep at night:biggrin::biggrin:

You guys just hate it that no matter what the fuck any of you say about me it just cannot ever get to me,,, this section right here I love it because I call it the Comic Relief corner,,,,I'm just jealous that I didn't think of starting a Thread here first,,,ahh well better late than never......... I juice all the time,,,,,I drink juice and I inject it into my veins I'm juiced up right now as we speak,,,,,I know your fat ass is not talking about burgers,,,,You got upset when I started talking about how fucking fat your ass was and you stopped posting for 3 days straight,,,so it must have taken you that much time to come up with what you just wrote,,,,Anyway Fat Fuck,,,,,you need to spend more time at the Gym and less time on CC,,,,just start out light and take it easy and in about 2 years you will finally be able to see your dick without using a mirror.

And judging by what all you guys say about me and what you just said in your comment I know just how popular I really am on here,, You guys can literally tell me every move I make on a daily basis,,,that's how much each and everyone of you think about me and watch my every move,, I don't know if I should feel flattered or creeped out about it lol.:biggrin::biggrin:

hendance.gifgiggle.gif

14 hours ago, ed2 said:

There were even a few posts that got deleted by mods, where you threathened the ban hammer on me, the mods deleted your posts, but God knows why they spared you.

I'm not that stupid, you pick on laguage to mock people, on the regular threads too, you pick on such things, because you never have any arguments.Well, I think I got my frustration out now, and this got boring, so see you later, have good night!

You are such a cry baby what the fuck is wrong with you?

It's simple you stupid fuck,,,if ya don't like my comments then put me on your ignore list,,,,If you don't want me bullying you as you say then stop fucking quoting my comments and shut the fuck up and sit your ass down,,,,,, And if you don't like getting roasted then don't come to the flame wars section,,its that simple.

Since you are too stupid I guess I have to explain it all out for you again,,,,so do what I just said and you don't have to worry about me,,,do you understand?

Oh by the way I found a really cool looking helmet for you,,,I think you will like it.:biggrin:

tpb.jpg

• Upvote 1