HFB......Say what you want thread!!

HarleyFatboy

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Wow-how refreshing that someone else finally realizes what HFB is doing in here.

I haven't finally realized anything, I have always seen HarleyFatboy for what he is, he likes to provoke and make fun of those he dissagrees with, kind of like you, but you two are not even near euromike.

I have been "lucky", I've posted very critical, not all loving, so that you and eorumike see me as a follower of HarleyFatboy, resulting in me and him kind of being on the same side, in a way, 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ed2 said:

I haven't finally realized anything, I have always seen HarleyFatboy for what he is, he likes to provoke and make fun of those he dissagrees with, kind of like you, but you two are not even near euromike.

I have been "lucky", I've posted very critical, not all loving, so that you and eorumike see me as a follower of HarleyFatboy, resulting in me and him kind of being on the same side, in a way, 

SHUT THE FUCK UP CRY BABY 

big-tears.gifcry.gifsad-crying-smiley-face.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

En este y en otros hilos, siguen escribiendo, personas, aunque tengo dudas si llamarlos así, que parecen no tener vida propia, una pena, o son directamente una cuenta maquillada de RLC, para atacar o desanimar a quien critica, con toda razon, lo que no le gusta.

Realmente se puede decir que son la escoria del canal, ya que aportan poco, a no ser que quieras leer, paginas y paginas de cosas sin interes, claro, tienen que rellenar espacios de cosas que en realidad no pasa.  Ya que como digo, la falta de interes, por ejemplo, en la casa de vacaciones, es un hecho.

Pero tienen que ocultarlo, y como lo hacen? Pues como digo, escondiendolo en paginas y paginas, en las cuales no se dice nada. Eso es una realidad, pero va en contra de los intereses del propio CC y de su comunidad. Como cualquier lector se puede dar cuenta.

CC en un momento de su trayectoria, fue un referente para la comunidad voyeur, y para los seguidores de RLC, pero en parte por la persecucion que RLC hace a sus abonados, y en parte, a lameculos (o quizas) a esas cuentas fantasmas de la organizacion tiene para controlar los chats, se han cargado lo que era un foro vital y divertido.

Ahora queda poco o nada, de todo aquello. Como el lector puede comprobar, lo único que lee página tras página son cuatro comentarios "aburridos" en su mayor parte, de un grupo de gente, no más de diez cuentas en las que se repiten uno y otro día, lo mismo. Ya que tienen que ocultar que nada interesante pasa.

No sé, y lo digo sinceramente, si uno queda más ridiculo, aparentando ser homofobo, cuando ataca a otros diciendo cosas tan ridiculas como "y tu novio", "sueñas conmigo" o cosas similares, o que leas en el perfil de un miembro que publica que es marido de una exparticipante.

Yo creo, que esta perfil o cuenta, como otros que escriben por el foro, están desubicados, los paladines, hace mucho tiempo que desaparecieron.

Pero entiendo que RLC, no quiera tener críticas, y use a estas cuentas para desacreditar a la gente que libremente no opina como RLC quiere. Ya que lo oculta diciendo que ofende a las chicas. Bueno, cosa que personalmente siempre me ha hecho reir.

52 minutes ago, vortios said:

En este y en otros hilos, siguen escribiendo, personas, aunque tengo dudas si llamarlos así, que parecen no tener vida propia, una pena, o son directamente una cuenta maquillada de RLC, para atacar o desanimar a quien critica, con toda razon, lo que no le gusta.

Realmente se puede decir que son la escoria del canal, ya que aportan poco, a no ser que quieras leer, paginas y paginas de cosas sin interes, claro, tienen que rellenar espacios de cosas que en realidad no pasa.  Ya que como digo, la falta de interes, por ejemplo, en la casa de vacaciones, es un hecho.

Pero tienen que ocultarlo, y como lo hacen? Pues como digo, escondiendolo en paginas y paginas, en las cuales no se dice nada. Eso es una realidad, pero va en contra de los intereses del propio CC y de su comunidad. Como cualquier lector se puede dar cuenta.

CC en un momento de su trayectoria, fue un referente para la comunidad voyeur, y para los seguidores de RLC, pero en parte por la persecucion que RLC hace a sus abonados, y en parte, a lameculos (o quizas) a esas cuentas fantasmas de la organizacion tiene para controlar los chats, se han cargado lo que era un foro vital y divertido.

Ahora queda poco o nada, de todo aquello. Como el lector puede comprobar, lo único que lee página tras página son cuatro comentarios "aburridos" en su mayor parte, de un grupo de gente, no más de diez cuentas en las que se repiten uno y otro día, lo mismo. Ya que tienen que ocultar que nada interesante pasa.

I believe that I know what you are saying.  Can you try to say it a different way so that we are on the right track with each other?  I don't want to reply to what you posted unless I'm pretty confident that I understood you correctly!

18 minutes ago, vortios said:

No sé, y lo digo sinceramente, si uno queda más ridiculo, aparentando ser homofobo, cuando ataca a otros diciendo cosas tan ridiculas como "y tu novio", "sueñas conmigo" o cosas similares, o que leas en el perfil de un miembro que publica que es marido de una exparticipante.

Yo creo, que esta perfil o cuenta, como otros que escriben por el foro, están desubicados, los paladines, hace mucho tiempo que desaparecieron.

Pero entiendo que RLC, no quiera tener críticas, y use a estas cuentas para desacreditar a la gente que libremente no opina como RLC quiere. Ya que lo oculta diciendo que ofende a las chicas. Bueno, cosa que personalmente siempre me ha hecho reir.

With this post as well Vortios.  My translator is not making any sense with what you posted!

Ultimately, did not want, say no more and no less, that there are many homophobic (I do not use those descalificativos, since I started to have beard), since I seem to be inappropriate in an adult... So, someone who puts in his profile that is husband of... imagine that you would expect of it. To that I also meant that are a few clowns, since they think that others have the same intellectual level as them. They talk about someone you don't know, are offended by a few comments, when they are even more offensive... On the other hand, they are the RLC, with its opaque accounts, or they think that they are opaque... trying to control (when in reality do not control anything). They put pictures, as if that people do you dare to enter or to become a member, when they don't know that what is actually happening on the network to know of RLC, is no longer in DC. In fact, as you can see, people already just questions or reporting on CC or RLCf. But guilt took it from the first moment to break the forums and chat was the own RLC, prosecuting, so many customers. RLC, has managed to drive out us one by one, for various reasons, but at the end, everyone has withdrawn from participating in the Forum, provide publicly, give life to what was once alive. In fact, as you can see, what is less in this forum, they are people who have an interest in participating in it. As soon as they can, they want to know, where there are other places where to participate. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, vortios said:

Ultimately, did not want, say no more and no less, that there are many homophobic (I do not use those descalificativos, since I started to have beard), since I seem to be inappropriate in an adult... So, someone who puts in his profile that is husband of... imagine that you would expect of it. To that I also meant that are a few clowns, since they think that others have the same intellectual level as them. They talk about someone you don't know, are offended by a few comments, when they are even more offensive... On the other hand, they are the RLC, with its opaque accounts, or they think that they are opaque... trying to control (when in reality do not control anything). They put pictures, as if that people do you dare to enter or to become a member, when they don't know that what is actually happening on the network to know of RLC, is no longer in DC. In fact, as you can see, people already just questions or reporting on CC or RLCf. But guilt took it from the first moment to break the forums and chat was the own RLC, prosecuting, so many customers. RLC, has managed to drive out us one by one, for various reasons, but at the end, everyone has withdrawn from participating in the Forum, provide publicly, give life to what was once alive. In fact, as you can see, what is less in this forum, they are people who have an interest in participating in it. As soon as they can, they want to know, where there are other places where to participate. 

I'm still confused on exactly what you are saying.  I think you are putting the blame on RLC for driving members away......is this part of what you are saying?  The forum is lacking simply because RLC has chosen to let the girls spend all their time out of the apartments, so there is nothing really to talk about.  CC rules won't let anyone talk about anything that happens on the other side of the front door and there is nothing happening on this side of the door, so naturally the forum is going to have less participation of any quality posts.  The posts that are being done nowadays are just posts of pure boredom and RLC is certainly the blame for that.  You can't possibly run a business like RLC's when your "money makers" B1/B2 have a free ticket to spend all their time outside the apartments.  It tells me that these girls are doing extra work for RLC outside the apartments and that is why RLC is tolerate of it.

I'm not sure about the "beard" part of what you said lol.  I had my beard shaved off 2 days ago.......all of it.  It was just too damn hot and was starting to bother me.  Good luck with yours if that is what you are doing now......growing a beard I mean.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, vortios said:

I'm sorry, that translators, not working properly, to translate my text from the Spanish to the English. I've always had this problem so I understand. 

Yes the translators that I use do not translate your words worth a damn.  Sometimes it's OK but most times I can't make out exactly what you are trying to say........sorry.

On 17.7.2017 at 5:49 AM, vortios said:

You are right!

But hi vortios, you have been gone for alittle while, I was getting worried, please come back to RLCfan, you are our friend.

Did you see what corporalchuck wrote on the chat. He had overheard Gina on the phone with her boyfriend, she said she was leaving within 2 weeks. He also had other information, I have no idea where he got it from, but he said RLC is now recruting girls through a new agency. Helen is from this agency, and the girls to come will be. We can hope this is true, and that things will get better.

toolmaker123 said Helen is only on a 30 days visa, again I have no idea where he got it from, but that can mean Helen, Gina, Lola, Polya (and I suspect Anna) will all be leaving not very far between. It might seem like RLC is planning to change all the girls about the same time, that would give barca a new start.... if we are lucky, and it really is so, I wish it welcome!

• Upvote 1

Ed2, I'm glad you could make more sense out of what Vortios was saying.  I tried a couple of different translators and just couldn't make enough sense of it to give an honest reply.  Get him back on here, I do miss the things he has to say when the translators make sense out of it.

The RLC members have got to be happy if the news from this "corporalchuck" person is valid.  Barca apartments need a good flushing from what I have been reading or from the lack of what I've been reading........or how ever you want to look at it.