HFB......Say what you want thread!!

HarleyFatboy

8 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Hurricane IRMA will be hitting Miami around Saturday night to Sunday morning, i have plenty of supplies & my house has accordion shutters, if we lose electricity, I'll still be able to post on CC with my cell phone. 

I think with what's coming you'd be better off Seeking Higher and Drier Ground. Hurricane Irma is going to be far worse than what Hurricane Harvey had done to Texas.  Best of Luck in the Coming Days, Stay Safe.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I think with what's coming you'd be better off Seeking Higher and Drier Ground. Hurricane Irma is going to be far worse than what Hurricane Harvey had done to Texas.  Best of Luck in the Coming Days, Stay Safe.

I can't leave my house, have too much precious metal [guns & ammo] i closed my accordion shutters, I'm hoping for the best, if my house is damaged & I'm not around, i mite have looters take my stuff, i lived in a real nice neighborhood, but the scumbags hood rats will drive to the good neighborhoods to steal.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Hurricane IRMA will be hitting Miami around Saturday night to Sunday morning, i have plenty of supplies & my house has accordion shutters, if we lose electricity, I'll still be able to post on CC with my cell phone. 

The best for you would be to move out of the area as worst is predicted for Miami.