HFB......Say what you want thread!!

HarleyFatboy

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They said if there was a scale higher than Category 5 this would actually be turning into a Category 6 now the winds are now about 220mph. No standing building can withstand such a force without collapsing. High Rises will topple over.  The ones that decide to stay better change their minds quickly and get out. Property can be Replaced, Life Can't. 

Are you trying to scare me ???

47 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Stay safe Spy...i guess i'll be next, i'm just up the road a little way's. in fact most all of Florida will get hit.it's in God's hand's now.

Guess I'll be finding out how well my house was made, i have an inventory of all my guns, just in case 

This tornado has ravaged two French islands in its path and destroyed almost everything, no more means to communicate because the telephone lines were snatching
good luck to all those who will have it at home in the days to come
The material can be rebuilt, but we have only one life
stay safe, my hope is with you

28 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Guess I'll be finding out how well my house was made, i have an inventory of all my guns, just in case 

Looters I don't think you'll have much worry. With 200 Mile Per Hour Winds and 15 to 20 Feet of Water will keep them away.  If you have Insurance you'll be covered and the US Government will have Billions of Dollars in Aid made available as they had done with Texas.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Looters I don't think you'll have much worry. With 200 Mile Per Hour Winds and 15 to 20 Feet of Water will keep them away.  If you have Insurance you'll be covered and the US Government will have Billions of Dollars in Aid made available as they had done with Texas.

Last time a hurricane came by Miami, i didn't get any help from the government.