HFB......Say what you want thread!!

HarleyFatboy

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

LOL.... harley should not tell people how to spend their money

But euromike can tell peple how they should spend their time??????

I'm not telling him how to spend his time,,,he's the one lying about his time spent on here,,,, But still I don't get why he would spend all his time talking about something that he hates so much,,,,that tells me that he ain't got shit better to do in real life so that's why he brings his fat ass here,,,sorry Harley didn't mean to make fun of your fat ass,,,,maybe you should hit the Gym so we can call You HarleySlimShadyBoy:biggrin::biggrin:

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

I'm not telling him how to spend his time,,,he's the one lying about his time spent on here,,,, But still I don't get why he would spend all his time talking about something that he hates so much,,,,that tells me that he ain't got shit better to do in real life so that's why he brings his fat ass here,,,sorry Harley didn't mean to make fun of your fat ass,,,,maybe you should hit the Gym so we can call You HarleySlimShadyBoy:biggrin::biggrin:

Maybe you should learn your motorcycles!

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Also, I always thought HarleyFatboy referred to the bike and to your size, but I see that there is a Harley Fatboy model=

Learned something :biggrin:---but you still might be a fat boy as well :dodgy:

Also, there is a Harley (Softail) Slim model as well

Image result for harley slim

3 hours ago, happyone said:

Also, I always thought HarleyFatboy referred to the bike and to your size, but I see that there is a Harley Fatboy model=

Learned something :biggrin:---but you still might be a fat boy as well :dodgy:

Also, there is a Harley (Softail) Slim model as well

Image result for harley slim

At least you took the time to do some research!  I'm actually very much under my weight for my height and age.  Have a good day!!!

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I would imagine there are quite a few of them just as there are slim ones.

Yes, there is some slim models of Harley's.  The Fatboy is a beefy bike, well capable of presenting a pleasant ride for the owner and one of his guests!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know why you named yourself HarleyFatBoy,,,,,I guess you must think that you are the only one who knows about motorcycles on here.

But Fat Ass I was talking about you being a fat fuck,,,,,,go lift some weights instead of a pork sandwich and let the treadmill become your friend.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Dude I beat the shit out of you in the designated whoop ass area in the Flame Wars section,,I no longer fuck with you here,,,so If you have something to say then Multi-quote me and post it there,,,this thread is not for that purpose.....Like I said quit quoting me just to talk shit to please your Master,,,if you don't like what I said take it to the FLAME WAR section,,nobody here wants to get any blood splatter on them when I slap the future and past out of your dumb ass.

You are the biggest asshole on this forum, a bully, a troll, it is usually you starting all the food fights with your super arrogant bullying.

People like vortios get temporary bans for nothing, but your mocking goes right through, I can't fucking understand, the mods must really love you.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You are the biggest asshole on this forum, a bully, a troll, it is usually you starting all the food fights with your super arrogant bullying.

People like vortios get temporary bans for nothing, but your mocking goes right through, I can't fucking understand, the mods must really love you.

How_cfccce_132372.jpg

20 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Shut the fuck up Pussy,,,if you notice I don't quote or fuck with you in the main forum,,,, You are the fucking asshole that seeks out and quotes evey fucking thing I say just to please the motherfucker that's fucking you in your ass every night,,,,you are not on my radar,,you are insignificant,,,,you wake up thinking about me every fucking day and try to devise a plan and a way of getting underneath my skin,,,,,,

If I'm the fucking bully towards you as you claim,,,then why the fuck are you the one quoting what I say on here and not the other way around with me quoting you and talking shit,,,,,, Are you that fucking slow and stupid,,,do you go into the Serengeti and wake up a sleeping lion and when he claws and bites the shit out of you you blame him when you are the one who fucked with him in the first place,,,,do you go off the coast of south Africa and jump in the water and when you get biten by a great white Shark,,you blame the shark.

I am the biggest asshole because Trolls like you made me this way,,,,,all of you grown ass men constantly attack these women like such cowards from behind a computer,,,,you guys act so innocent when truth be told all of you are such scumbags,,,, As long as you all bully innocent CC members or the ladies of RLC then don't be surprised if you receive the same treatment,,,,,none of you actually make reasonable comments or discussions,,,,all you guys love to do is bash women.

Trust me your fruity ass is way more protected then mine,,,,, Just like with tonight,,,you were the aggressor,,,you were the who fucked with me....so I don't get why when you fuck with me and I bitchslap the fuck out of you then you turn around calling me the bully?,,,You truly are retarded,,,please remind me to pick you up a helmet when i go shopping this weekend.