HFB......Say what you want thread!!

HarleyFatboy

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I don't eat fudge, I don't pack fudge, and therefore I'm not having anything to do with the word fudge.  A bunch of very happy ladies huh.....don't get any on the magazine so the pages don't stick together :)

Well let me spell it out for you Harley. You pack the SHIT in tight as fudge.  You mean you are sticking the pages together on those magazines instead of reading the articles.

2 hours ago, vortios said:

They do not want to see it, but they are the first ones who want Barcelona, to cease to exist, since they are the ones with more incapie, they defend that the girls, night after night, have to leave party.
With that attitude, they do not realize, that people what they want, is to go in and see the girls in the houses, and they care very little, if the girls are enjoying their exits, all they see is that the house Is empty, or there is nothing interesting to see.
Then they marvel to see Gina's crotch, well, I talk in the past, because she now also covers up. And it really will not be because it does. Precisely, cold in Barcelona.
But like this, so many things that are happening lately.
Maybe, because I'm not that smart, I do not have as much money as other people in the forum, that's why I do not see what they see.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was all for the girls going out and having a good time but there has to be a balance of them having a good time and then coming home and giving their paying audience a good time. Here lately from what I've read and been told, that is just not the case.  Eventually people will tire of it and move on to something that has more to offer......it's just how it works.  I know I'm going to sound like a broken record when I say this but I gave up RLC for the lack of entertainment the girls were providing amongst other things that RLC did which I have stated enough on here not to mention now.  I didn't care to see a lesbian show of some sort everyday or one of the girls rubbing one out everyday, just please the customers every now and then was all I was hoping for, but the endless little shows they would put on and the teasing that never led to anything just got old to me.  Now days the girls go out for hours on end just to come back and do nothing, day after day.  I chose not to support that kind of activity any longer.  As for the not having as much money as other people, I'm sure you could scrape up the monthly fee if you really wanted to.  Luckily for me I don't have a problem paying the monthly fee if I so choose to do it, but the way the only apartments I care about have been going it's just not worth it to me to watch girls sleep, laze around looking at their phones, or eating......just how I feel about the whole thing.

Gina showing endless hours of her kitty would get really boring, really quick to me.  Do something else for a change, do something for the paying customer to sit up and take notice of. It's just that now days the girls know that all they have to do is show a little nudity or a lot in a couple of girls instances and that is all they pretty much have to do to take your money. The real fun happens where you can't see it.  The paying customer is the 3rd thing they care about.  Hell the girls go out of their way to entertain the neighbors across the way then they do the people that are affording them to be there in the first place!!  Anyway, I'm off my soap box now.......have a good night!

The Wizard Of Oz Movies Tv Shows Pinterest

2 hours ago, Snakeater said:

Well let me spell it out for you Harley. You pack the SHIT in tight as fudge.  You mean you are sticking the pages together on those magazines instead of reading the articles.

LOL....no sir, I mean you are sticking the pages together on those magazines!  Anyone that talks the shit you do, couldn't get it up anyway :)

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL....no sir, I mean you are sticking the pages together on those magazines!  Anyone that talks the shit you do, couldn't get it up anyway :)

WHat magazines are you talking about Harley? My ladies would attest I get it up quite well, a couple of times in a row. So I do not need magazines such as the ones you read.  So you must be talking about yourself and your boyfriends. Their asses must not be tight enough for you.

3 hours ago, Snakeater said:

WHat magazines are you talking about Harley? My ladies would attest I get it up quite well, a couple of times in a row. So I do not need magazines such as the ones you read.  So you must be talking about yourself and your boyfriends. Their asses must not be tight enough for you.

LOL I was talking about the ladies in the magazines being your ladies!  I'm happy for you though!!

Leave them, if we see, the race goes inside.
What is happening is something we have already talked about on other occasions, but there have always been many people ready, who did not want to see what was happening.
And it is not because we are luminaries, but because we were not so blind, as not to see what is finally happening in the houses of Barcelona.
And nobody here is happy for that situation, it would be the stupid genre to think about that. Only their blindness does not let them see reality.

They want to hide it with insults, with things that have little to do with the important issue, but of course, that would be like admitting that they are wrong ... and their pride does not let them admit their mistake.

• Upvote 2