Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

I love it when they have sex on the massage table, because it is so much closer to the cameras.  I wish she would let him cum in her mouth, up close  to the cams, one time.  Hearing her swallow would be very hot!

She is one of the most sensuous ladies on RLC.  They look like they really are a happy couple.  Cheers!

5 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

I love it when they have sex on the massage table, because it is so much closer to the cameras.  I wish she would let him cum in her mouth, up close  to the cams, one time.  Hearing her swallow would be very hot!

She is one of the most sensuous ladies on RLC.  They look like they really are a happy couple.  Cheers!

They have such joyous sex i would call it Real lovemaking instead of just having sex.. They start playing and laughing and smiling at each other, then they really get down to it, reallt hot. I'm in love with Bogdan, and i'm actually really jealous of Nelly when shes moaning and crying out 

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

They have such joyous sex i would call it Real lovemaking instead of just having sex.. They start playing and laughing and smiling at each other, then they really get down to it, reallt hot. I'm in love with Bogdan, and i'm actually really jealous of Nelly when shes moaning and crying out 

Agreed...well said.  They truly have joy when going for it.  I love when Nelly sneaks into the closet to get her toy.  She is really exploring with that thing.  She needs a thinner toy to put into her ass, while vibrating her clit...can you imagine the moans?:blush:

• Upvote 1