Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

Just now, Faze1224 said:

I don't think he tried anal, didn't see him changing position before stopping to fuck ...

They went straight from missionary to doggy. Then 3-5 seconds in BAM he goes apeshit

3 minutes ago, plut0o said:

They went straight from missionary to doggy. Then 3-5 seconds in BAM he goes apeshit

Yes, but then if he tried anal you shouldn't have these 3-5 sec... and last time SHE goes apeshit, not him (which should be logical if he try without her consent)

Maybe she tell him something like "don't even think to anal" which make him go apeshit ... but as I don't speak russian this is pure assumption :D

1 minute ago, Faze1224 said:

Yes, but then if he tried anal you shouldn't have these 3-5 sec... and last time SHE goes apeshit, not him (which should be logical if he try without her consent)

Maybe she tell him something like "don't even think to anal" which make him go apeshit ... but as I don't speak russian this is pure assumption :D

Haha yeah neither do I, maybe she said "Maybe we can try it" and he thought it meant they could and then she didn't want it and it pissed him off. Did they finish in the bedroom or was the sex ruined?

Also, seeing Nelly completely naked and crying gave me a very weird boner... x.x

1 minute ago, plut0o said:

Haha yeah neither do I, maybe she said "Maybe we can try it" and he thought it meant they could and then she didn't want it and it pissed him off. Did they finish in the bedroom or was the sex ruined?

It was ruined

I only have access to free cam, but from diapo I saw they talked in the bathroom then continue to bedroom, and finished to reconciliate with some hugs