Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

This probably isn't the right place to post this but I have watched this couple for over a year.  I do not believe there is a couple on any of these voyeur sites that is as much in love and well adjusted as this couple.  I wonder if they have any idea how lucky they are.  They personify and exemplify this song..  BTW, I think this song is beautiful.  So bear with me...  

10 hours ago, plut0o said:

Haha yeah neither do I, maybe she said "Maybe we can try it" and he thought it meant they could and then she didn't want it and it pissed him off. Did they finish in the bedroom or was the sex ruined?

Also, seeing Nelly completely naked and crying gave me a very weird boner... x.x

LMAO  YOUR TWISTED MY FRIEND!!!

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎13 at 2:27 PM, Chip2020 said:

I have no idea what happened at the end of this video, but they were having some amazing sex on the couch, when all of a sudden Bogdan got angry and walked off. This left Nelly crying, naked and alone. Poor girl. :cry:

Maybe someone who speaks Russian can translate what she was saying after he walked off and give us a clue as to what happened. 

Hidden Content

• You must be a Premium Member to see this content

Need this video to understand what happen. Somebody please share with me...Thanks an advance

12 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

I have no idea what happened at the end of this video, but they were having some amazing sex on the couch, when all of a sudden Bogdan got angry and walked off. This left Nelly crying, naked and alone. Poor girl. :cry:

Maybe someone who speaks Russian can translate what she was saying after he walked off and give us a clue as to what happened. 

This is pure speculation, because I don't speak Russian. He may have wanted to try anal,
but she is reluctant to have anal sex, or downright against it. Remember, she got angry
with him once before for trying. But, he's going about it the wrong way for first time anal,
or even second or third. You have to take it slow and easy, using fingers first and LOTS
of lube. To just slam it in her ass is not only painful, it's also thoughtless. Bogdan, are
you reading this?

But, Groomy speaks Russion. I don't know if he follows this thread, but you could PM
him the video and ask if he might translate for us.

• Upvote 1

Has Bogdan's sister had a bath or a shower yet.

Been watching this apartment for a while now and as a free member I don't have access to the bathroom cam but from the updates at the bottom it looks like she only ever washes her face and brushes her teeth.

She is very pretty and would love some pictures if I have missed anything good of her.

Ok thank you Phantom I was just wondering as I see her get up in the morning get changed to go out, come home get changed into the same t shirt then go to bed I must have missed them sorry. Once again any caps would be greatly appreciated.