Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎13 at 2:27 PM, Chip2020 said:

Ich habe keine Ahnung, was am Ende dieses Video passiert ist, aber sie waren auf der Couch einige erstaunliche Sex, wenn ganz plötzlich Bogdan wurde wütend und ging. Dies ließ Nelly weinen, nackt und allein. Das arme Mädchen.:cry:

Vielleicht jemand, das Russisch spricht, kann übersetzen, was sie sagt, nachdem er ging weg und gibt uns eine Ahnung, was passiert ist. 

versteckt

• Sie müssen Premium-Mitglied sein, diesen Inhalt zu sehen

ich vermute mal er wolte anal bei ihr und sie hat sich verweigert

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Karst1234567890 said:

I guess he Wolte anal with her and she refuses

That's exactly what i thought, he was giving it to her from behind for about 10 seconds before he stormed off kicking the wall on the way out. I guess they worked it out, they we're back at it yesterday like nothing happened.

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's exactly what i thought, he was giving it to her from behind for about 10 seconds before he stormed off kicking the wall on the way out. I guess they worked it out, they we're back at it yesterday like nothing happened.

Jamais anal !!! Jamais... Dommage...

6 hours ago, Karst1234567890 said:

ich vermute mal er wolte anal bei ihr und sie hat sich verweigert

Not every girl in this World is cut out for Anal Sex.  Bogdan will just have to get used to it and accept it as is.