Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

14 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

OMG i want to be Nelly just for 10 minutes!! Is that asking too much!?

What happened to the hairless cat in the pic, they got a hairy one.  Hairy is good also.  First read this thought a dude was commenting, whoo, it was not.

24 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

What happened to the hairless cat in the pic, they got a hairy one.  Hairy is good also.  First read this thought a dude was commenting, whoo, it was not.

The Hairless Cat is at Masha & Sash's place. When Dasha went there she brought the Hairless Cat with her.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Lol, if i saw a dude say that i'd go whoo myself!  Look a few posts down about that cat

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Did they always had that second wc near the front door!?Think it's the first time i see it and looks an nice place..WITHOUT cam...and she it's cleaning the place.

yes they had.

One time they had a party, Efim and Anabel was locked in the toilets. A guest had to pee in the bathtube

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

yes they had.

One time they had a party, Efim and Anabel was locked in the bathroom. A guest had to pee in the bathtube

Thanks phantom.Gess it's because i don't watch much this apartment,because never seen the dam second wc hehe.So Probrably some guests go there when they don't want be on cams.