Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

Well she keeps holding her stomach looking concerned and I swore he was holding a pregnancy test stick when they were sitting at the table. He kept consoling her

and trying to make her feel better and, as I said before, she keeps holding her belly looking down at it. I would say she's possibly pregnant.  If she is, I wish them only

the best. They're a really sweet couple. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Thanks -- I just rejoined not long ago and im kinda behind on things.

No problem! Welcome back and I see you stated you're finally out of the hospital. Best wishes to you - hang in there! :)

Definitely think there is more going on with Nelly and Bogdan than just the anal issue.

Nelly's been upset for 3 days now and even when Bogdan is not there she seems upset about something like a few minutes ago she just chucked a banana across the kitchen in anger.

On 7/17/2017 at 0:42 PM, Franklyn said:

Well she keeps holding her stomach looking concerned and I swore he was holding a pregnancy test stick when they were sitting at the table. He kept consoling her

and trying to make her feel better and, as I said before, she keeps holding her belly looking down at it. I would say she's possibly pregnant.  If she is, I wish them only

the best. They're a really sweet couple. 

They really love each other it seems. Never see them have any arguments at all, so this is unusual. If you're together in a relationship and you never have a disagreement, you're probably not communicatingat all.

Ha, it was just interrupted by someone ringing their doorbell and they scrambled to get dressed to meet their guest at the door who came to get her eyebrows trimmed by Nelly.  Very funny to watch.  Bogdan left and is probably in stairwell finishing himself off.