Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not trolling.....I'm here and will always be here whether I watch it or not.   The difference is Xide,  I have had enough and you have not.  I'm sure that this time the sex was much better than the first time they swapped.  I doubt that very seriously!!  I'm not trying to tell you what to watch, I'm just trying to get you to understand how bad they are F@#$ing you in the ass!!

The replay function is being advertised like nobodies business.  When they get enough yayhoo's to subscribe to that shit,  the action if that is want you want to call it....will simmer down greatly.  Mark my words....what you are seeing now is only happening for one reason and one reason only........Replay Function!!

Replay function is the ONLY reason I subscribed as watching live action is a pain in the ass and it interferes in my sleep pattern.

I doubt it will get boring.Enough happening in every apartment to keep subscribers interested.

Just now, nack said:

Replay function is the ONLY reason I subscribed as watching live action is a pain in the ass and it interferes in my sleep pattern.

I doubt it will get boring.Enough happening in every apartment to keep subscribers interested.

For now Nack......watch and see what happens in the near future!!

OT......Nelly waxing the floor in the kitchen with a tampon and a butter knife.......and of course, no wax.

32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not trolling.....I'm here and will always be here whether I watch it or not.   The difference is Xide,  I have had enough and you have not.  I'm sure that this time the sex was much better than the first time they swapped.  I doubt that very seriously!!  I'm not trying to tell you what to watch, I'm just trying to get you to understand how bad they are F@#$ing you in the ass!!

The replay function is being advertised like nobodies business.  When they get enough yayhoo's to subscribe to that shit,  the action if that is want you want to call it....will simmer down greatly.  Mark my words....what you are seeing now is only happening for one reason and one reason only........Replay Function!!

M&S had this couple over for a visit without the replay function in place. ... but ... I agree to your general observation ... It is simply a lot going on currently. I like it a lot, but also thing it will go back to boring in february. ... Lets hope we are wrong. 

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm totally glad that I will never give them another dime for the product in which they have become.

No offense Harley but ...You always make this same statement after in this same forum, you announce you are a subscriber. I really don't understand :huh:

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

We can find conspiracy theories about Barcas shows and party and the replay function, but for Masha's guest there are absolutely no correlations with RLC replay function.

If people observed the guest couple since their arrivals, it is them who are very motivated to do it again. Masha dodged a few time, but last night at the final she did it.

By the way there was more action last september with Lola and there was no replay function.

Last point, some people always claim RLC is doing things or others just to bait people and after "there will be nothing" and people wil be scammed. In my opinion RLC made a big invesment on their IT system and of course in all these apartments. Subscriber are bound to RLC for only one month , sometime  3. If RLC scams them, they won't be back and RLC subscribers number will drop. And RLC will lose money. In my opinion they are not dumb

Just my point of view

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

We can find conspiracy theories about Barcas shows and party and the replay function, but for Masha's guest there are absolutely no correlations with RLC replay function.

If people observed the guest couple since their arrivals, it is them who are very motivated to do it again. Masha dodged a few time, but last night at the final she did it.

By the way there was more action last september with Lola and there was no replay function.

Last point, some people always claim RLC is doing things or others just to bait people and after "there will be nothing" and people wil be scammed. In my opinion RLC made a big invesment on their IT system and of course in all these apartments. Subscriber are bound to RLC for only one month , sometime  3. If RLC scams them, they won't be back and RLC subscribers number will drop. And RLC will lose money. In my opinion they are not dumb

Just my point of view

I say it time and time again that you cannot compare Barcelona with the couples. Occasionally the couple do things for RLC - fucking in the LR for instance - especially at times when a popular couple has just left I've noticed but 95% of the time they are not giving RLC a thought, except for Leora with her need to be watched and Nelly who flat out likes to entertain. In Barca, at certain times like now in B1, everything (accept Nicole with her BF and then maybe there is the slightest thought about getting a future contract) is geared to RLC. Nora is looking to plan every move. When Blue Balls came they had already planned that each other would masturbate while the sexy massage was happening. The only wildcard was Nicole, but even see serves Nora's true purpose of making people sign up for Replay because if she is doing something at the same time as Jess in her room and Nora in her room then that's working out great.

Replay is expensive and should been bundled with Premium but you all know that I am bound to pay for it the second Belle reappears and while I am tempted to go premium again, without her I am not sure I would have paid for Replay just concentrated on what I most wanted to watch so the other night I would gave stuck with the massage no matter what else was happening ... however knowing me it is not impossible that the temptation would overwhelm my brain.

But Masha and Sasha I thought almost from Day 1 were capable of a 4 some and this is what they want and nothing to do with RLC.