Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

Swingers? I thought that lifestyle went out in the 70's..oh well.......I swap partners with myself these days.....The music sucked. I hated it. It wouldn't stop playing. So I left and went to another apartment and watched an empty living room. Nice and quiet too.  I fell asleep. CK 
 I HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!!

I must say I've no insight into the life of swingers but what I've witnessed over the last few days, and to be honest I haven't been glued to them, seems uncomfortably wrong to me. Ok if that's their thing, that's fine, and they all seemed happy to participate. But some appeared happier than others! Where Sasha and the GF seemed almost forced (or staged) to me, Masha and the BF were totally opposite. It wasn't the wild sex that bothered me, it was the very passionate kissing! There seemed a bit more to it than just the sex. I'm no expert, it's just my thoughts, but you didn't get that with Sasha and the girl, well nowhere as intense anyway....

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I must say I've no insight into the life of swingers but what I've witnessed over the last few days, and to be honest I haven't been glued to them, seems uncomfortably wrong to me. Ok if that's their thing, that's fine, and they all seemed happy to participate. But some appeared happier than others! Where Sasha and the GF seemed almost forced (or staged) to me, Masha and the BF were totally opposite. It wasn't the wild sex that bothered me, it was the very passionate kissing! There seemed a bit more to it than just the sex. I'm no expert, it's just my thoughts, but you didn't get that with Sasha and the girl, well nowhere as intense anyway....

I agree just looking at the way Masha looked at him while kissing him she never acts like that with Sasha,anyone who could not see that must be blind

• Upvote 3

il y a 6 minutes, EMMETT111 a dit :

Je suis d'accord simplement en regardant la façon dont Masha regarda en lui, elle ne joue comme ça avec Sasha baisers, toute personne qui ne pouvait pas voir qu'il doit être aveugle

Actually, usually in swinger couples, they stay on sex and avoid feelings, otherwise the couple is in danger !!!! For masha and their friends, we clearly saw languorous kisses and caresses, which remind us of feelings in love !!!! It makes me uncomfortable and I find it hard to understand their delusions !!!!! Disgusting the ass of the wife of his friends, this is one thing, but the caresses and kisses of love are strange !!!!

• Upvote 3