Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

What is happening in Masha's room  ??

Earlier on Masha and the 3 girls were eating and drinking - mostly in their underwear. Then when all of their shoes (plimsoll types) were extracted from the washing machine they all dressed in outside casual clothes and departed! At this point Sasha appeared but I am unsure if he had been out or in the bedroom. I had been going to ask the same question myself. I suspect they will all return later; but how much later is a "piece of string". Sorry not to be any more help.

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

Earlier on Masha and the 3 girls were eating and drinking - mostly in their underwear. Then when all of their shoes (plimsoll types) were extracted from the washing machine they all dressed in outside casual clothes and departed! At this point Sasha appeared but I am unsure if he had been out or in the bedroom. I had been going to ask the same question myself. I suspect they will all return later; but how much later is a "piece of string". Sorry not to be any more help.

thank you.

3 hours ago, tripod2 said:

RLC deleted a 30 second segment on Replay on cameras 4 and 5 at 1700 because guest exposed her tits in bathroom. No patience for that kind of shit from RLC.

That figures.........it's about Par for this course!!

• Upvote 5