Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

15 minutes ago, bamboosa said:

i m your neighbour bro tell me what happened last bight?

ok where u from?

donzi is the best guy to explain in detail, in brief she tried hooking up with a random guy in the party yesterday in front of everyone.

now she is crying and hugging him and he is not saying a word, look like this is the end for this couple.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bhai123 said:

ok where u from?

donzi is the best guy to explain in detail, in brief she tried hooking up with a random guy in the party yesterday in front of everyone.

now she is crying and hugging him and he is not saying a word, look like this is the end for this couple.

Thnkss Pakistan.she was drunked last night?

Sasha, why did you get implants? You look like Heidi from K&K apt. Your previous boobies where fine, you can squeeze hard like your friend that has a huge Johnson, you can tit fuck.  Knowing that you have implants takes away some of the sexual emotions when watching you get plowed, there are things now you cannot do, I would be afraid to pop one of those things.  Small tities are great, implants only look good if you are going out dressed trying to pick up a guy.  You already have a guy with a big schlong and full head of hair, you have it made. I do not know why you got the implants, they could affect the hardening of your friend's 15" . :huh:

29 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Sasha, why did you get implants? You look like Heidi from K&K apt. Your previous boobies where fine, you can squeeze hard like your friend that has a huge Johnson, you can tit fuck.  Knowing that you have implants takes away some of the sexual emotions when watching you get plowed, there are things now you cannot do, I would be afraid to pop one of those things.  Small tities are great, implants only look good if you are going out dressed trying to pick up a guy.  You already have a guy with a big schlong and full head of hair, you have it made. I do not know why you got the implants, they could affect the hardening of your friend's 15" . :huh:

She had such cute breasts, they were small and they looked so sexy when she was on all fours and they would sway back and forth and side ti side. Her news ones look awesome in a low cut top you have to admit

20 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

She had such cute breasts, they were small and they looked so sexy when she was on all fours and they would sway back and forth and side ti side. Her news ones look awesome in a low cut top you have to admit

When dressed I bet she looks awesome especially if she goes bra less.

• Upvote 1

On 5/6/2017 at 8:33 PM, Suckfootsoles said:

Sasha got implants?!?  :huh: